Chapter Three: Brianna

"I want to join the Rebels." I said.

"I want to stand up for everyone and get our freedom back! Who's with me?"

"Brianna, you can't do this. You'll get arrested for speaking out." Mum replied.

"I don't care. I don't want to live in a world like this. I want to be free. I want to wear whatever I want and do whatever I want. It's unfair. What was it like before?"

"We were free. We could wear what we wanted to and we could do what we wanted. Then the government became corrupt. I tried to escape but we couldn't. You could try now, but it'll be hard. You can't get caught. Promise me."

"I promise. What's the rest of the world like?" I asked.

"I don't know." said my father. He got on his ladder and smashed a camera inside our house with a baseball bat.
                          *****
As I walked towards college I saw a black haired boy going towards the same collage I was going to.

He was being followed by two guards. After a while, they stopped following him and went back to shut the college gates.

I just made it in time. I saw a few students trapped behind the gate. Many of them stayed there, while others went back home. 

When we got into the college, there were more guards than usual.

"ID pass. Where is it?" asked a guard.

"Hold on," I said. I found my pass.

"Name."

"Brianna Thomas."

"You may enter. But there will be  an assembly immediately." he said. I thanked him and walked into the building.

🌸SakuraKinomoto8642🌸