CHAPTER FOUR

High brick walls surrounded a majestic building miles away from Kattegat, it was the most guarded house in Rogaland

High brick walls surrounded a majestic building miles away from Kattegat, it was the most guarded house in Rogaland. It was the most guarded home in Norway. It was a brick house with three floors, a large ballroom and an office with a fireplace that was burning with violent flames. The cracking fire filled the silence of the room. Thin crips white curtains was covering the windows, blood red thick curtains was removed sot he light in the room was visible from the outside. Two silhuettes was visible from the outside. Three armed men stood outside, one resting his body against one of the sleek black cars as a smoldering ring was visible around the cigarette. Boney fingers held the toxic stick between his fingers.

"What do you think they are speaking about?" The man with the cigarette said as he motioned with the hand with the cigarette at the window with a broad mans silhouette.

"How to slaughter us all if we can't find her." Said one of the others. He removed his fedora and scratched the back of his saved head. Dark hair was quickly growing back out. "Peter is on his way apparently, that never equals something good for us." He added.

"I can't believe how John could loose sight of her." The third man said. "He's been guarding her too long for it to happen." He added as he shook his head.

"Can't make that mistake now, can he." The first man spoke with his eyes glued on the moving silhouettes as he blew smoke out from his nostrils.

"I saw it. All of it." The last man spoke as shivers ran down his back.

In the room was the tension thick. The sound of the crackling fire was now accompanied with the sound of Harald Finehairs heavy breathing. His rough hands gripped the mahogany table tightly, his nails digging into the wood. Ink was covering his hands and disappeared under the crips white button up shirt with silver cuffs with his initials. Black pants with black suspenders dressed his body. He had unbuttoned the two upper buttons and removed his tie in pure anger. His fingers had tugged his slick hair multiple times since the news of his daughters disappearance. His long brunette hair was braided and the sides of his head was shaven. His face was covered in tattoos from his younger days and a thick dark beard covered the sharp jawline.

"We will find her." Halfdan Finehair spoke, yet worry was pooling in the pit of his stomach. His niece had disappeared and nothing inside his body would doubted to contain his merciless side before she was returned in the safe containment of the Finehair home. "Brother." He tried yet was only met with silence from his brother.

Halfdan Finehair was five years younger than his brother. He was barely shorter than his older brother yet he was slightly slimmer. His body was more toned and flexible as his brothers body was more covered in thicker muscles. His beard was lighter, perfectly cut and his longer blond hair was shaved on both sides of his face like his brother however his wasn't braided nor even close in length. It was only pushed back however it usually fell onto his face. Halfdan had more scars on his face and body than his brother. He was the mad man of the two, never hesitating to pull the trigger. He had icy cold blue eyes, a terrifying stare that didn't blink when shown danger. His face was also covered in tattoos. Halfdan was dressed in similar clothing as his brother yet a yellow scarf was occupying the pocked by his chest. Showing his loyalty. All men of Harald Finehair owned a silk yellow scarf. Harald slammed his first onto table in pure rage before turning to look at his brother. Halfdan had placed a cigarette between his lips, soon a warm red light was visible on his face before smoke left his mouth.