Chapter 21.

You were at a nearby pharmacy to buy some medicine because you had caught fever last night. While you were waiting for your receipt, two guys entered in as well. They were  really muscular covered with tattoos and their hands filled with rings. There were two more people ahead of you waiting for their receipts as well.

Those men kept looking at you weirdly, you felt uncomfortable by their constant stares. Finally, You quickly grabbed the receipt and rushed out of the pharmacy.

Strange people. You thought.

While walking down the street you realised that those guys were behind you all along. Your heart started to beat really fast and you fastened your steps. Why were they following you? Quickly you reached your apartment,  You searched for your keys in your pocket and tried to unlock your door with your trembling fingers. Your heart flinched when you heard the footsteps drawing nearer to you.You quickly locked the door behind you and breathed in a sigh. They had followed you to your apartment. Turning off the lights you peeked through the window and they were gone.

You felt suspicious of those guys. Nervously you put the medicines on the table and filled a glass of water for yourself. While you were gulping down your water, your door knocked. The panic had returned. Somebody constantly kept knocking at the door and your heart started to pound in fear when you heard your phone buzzing you jumped in fear and clenched your chest. Damn! You whispered and your heart somehow felt at ease all of the sudden when you saw the caller ID it was Jimin.

Jimin: babe are you not home??

You : I am.

Jimin: then why aren't you opening the door?

You: is it really you outside??

Jimin: who else are you expecting? lol open up silly.

You quickly opened up the door, Jimin was standing in front of you and hugged him immediately.

"y/n what happened? Are you alright? " Jimin sounded concerned.

You nodded and held onto him more tightly. " hold me for a little longer..please.." you whispered to him.

"babe.. " Jimin tightened his arms around you gently moving his hand up and down your back. " I'm always here!" he kissed the top of your head. After a few more minutes he broke the hug.

"jeez y/n! You are burning in fever! " Jimin almost screamed he put the food bags on the table and made you sit on the bed.

"why didn't you tell me that you had fever? I'll be right back with some medicines." Jimin cluttered. He looked really worried.

"wait! I've bought them already they're on the table." you were about to get up when jimin stopped you.

"don't get up! I'll get them. " he rushed to the kitchen and came back with some warm milk and your medicines.

"thank you. " you said while putting the empty glass on the side table.

Jimin then brought a bowl of cold water and a towel. You laughed a little.

"what? " he asked, knitting his eyebrows.

"you just seem like my mom."

"well I'd love to take care of you. " said Jimin while he put the towel on your forehead.

"damn it's cold! " you whined.

"it'll help with the fever. Now lay straight. " he pressed the wet towel gently on your forehead.

Why do you make me love you so much park Jimin..Even though you're cheating on me..when you're around I feel like I'm the only girl in your life. Why do I forget that you have someone else too? Tears formed in your eyes. You closed your eyes and felt the gentle touch of Jimin on your face. After a while he got up with the tray and was about to walk out.