River

Dont wear red lipstick on a date when you know you are going to eat.

"I don't even like the guy" I told my best friend Andy while I sat on the bed in my small bedroom.
"honey you don't have to like him he's hot!" Andy said waving a hand at his face.

I let out a small laugh, and shook my head."Andy if you think he's so hot! Then why don't you go for him? "

"Oh honey if the man was gay I would be all over him" Andy said flopping next to me on the bed. I stared at him in wonder, how did I a scronny seventeen year old end up with a gay Best friend called Andy getting ready for a date with a guy I met online?.
"don't worry Andy your still the most attractive man I know" I said.

"honey, first of all don't ever call me that again" he started with a finger in the air.

"what a man?" I started to laugh.
"second, I don't need you to say that to me I needed you're date to whisper sweet nothing into my ear as he kiss me all night long."he lifted himself onto his elbows.
"And third,thank you River"
He smiled at me with his big brown eyes. Andy and I knew echother for almost our whole lives, I even helped him come out of the closet. That was a weird day... He asked me to kiss him out of the blue. First I thought he lost it or mabe he had a weird crush on me but I played along and gave him a little peck on his lips. I think I always knew Andy was gay but it never bothered me. He was still Andy... The only thing that bothered me was the fact that he was sometimes more of a lady then me.

But when I pulled back he shuddered and the first thing he said was" Jip, I'm totally gay" we ended up laughing about it and it didn't bother me one bit.

Andy was like a big brother to me, he's only two years older than me though. But he was surely handsome with his Ash blond hair and big brown eyes he had one of his ears pearced, and wasn't bult bad he was veery fit and healthy.

And totally a sucker for romance... I on the other hand was the awkward one. I didn't get alone with other people and was sosially awkward.
I was just below average hight and had naturally blond hair but I almost always died it black because I was to afraid I would stand out.
And with the blond hair I got teal blue greenish eyes.
I had a good body with enough up front but that was just because Andy was so healthy and pulled me into his good habit of eating fresh food.

"So are you going with the red dress or the black one?" Andy asked.
"Try on the red dress it wil make you stand out more."he pointed at the red one.

"The black one it is" I grabbed the black dress and went into the bathroom. Like I said I don't like to stand out and it diddent help my situation that my family was supermodels. My mom had her own company where she started to model at my age and my dad was a very successful business man but they divorced when I was little.

I frew on the black dress and pulled my now raven black hair out of the collar of the dress. It hugged my body in all the right places and ended right above the knee. I stepped out of the bathroom and went to show Andy.

"Girl your ass looks gorgeous in that!"
Andy blurted out soo frealy.
I could feal the heat crawling up my neck.
"Andy! Don't say that... Is it to revealing? Mabe I should try the red dress after all" I turned to the mirror and pulled at the bottom of the dress and turned to the side to look at my butt.
"No way! You look beautiful River Prince charming is going to eat you up" he cukkled and clapped his hands together.
"Now put on these heals and give me a twirl" he handed me a pair of black heals with little studs on the bottom.
When I put them on and stood up I was still almost a head shorter than him.
"You should really eat your cearial and grow an inch or two" he looked me up and down.

"I'm not short I'm fun size, and beside its not my fault some people take longer to grow into perfection"
I said making my way to the mirror taking my makeup bag with me.