Chapter 3

Jessica's POV
(A/n....so I'm doing a time loop......this is her birthday....days after her performance..just think of the past days normal and uneventful)

Last week went by in a blur.Its my birthday today.I awoke to my alarm song which was  lightsaber by EXO."Hunny time to get up,you have school today!"my mother yelled.

I sat up only to lie back down because of the monster headache I was awarded with.I sat back up and rubbed my head."What a great way to start my morning,"I deadpanned.

I went into the bathroom and did my normal bathroom routine.Nothing stood out to me before I looked at my eyes.So normally my eyes were hazel brown but this morning it looked a little orangish-red.

I shrugged off my peculiar eye color that morning."People will ask about your eye color,"a voice said to me."Who said that?!?"I exclaimed."This is so weird .... although people will ask about my eyes,so I guess I'll be wearing contacts today."

The headache I had didn't help in the decision making of my outfit of today.So I pulled up the first thing that was in front of me which was a black leather dress.To finish it off I put on some black pumps .I grabbed my phone and bag and headed downstairs.

"Hey Mom ,hey Dad,"I greeted."Happy birthday hunny!"I was about to exit the house when my mom pulled me back."Make sure and come straight home after school today....there are some things you,your father and I need to speak about."
"Yeah, sure whatever mom don't worry."I replied.

Oof ...yh guys this is really short and I haven't updated in like forever but what do y'all think her parents need to tell her.
It's pretty obvious but yh

Vote.Comment.Share
-Christi