Chapter 9

Jessica's POV
After Damien left I sat on the bed thinking.....not daydreaming
....just thinking.'I can't believe I have a mate....this is awesome' I thought.My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Hey....I'm Rhianna, Damien's sister."she said.She looked just like him...just her hair was blonde."Hi"I greeted."I brought some clothes of mine that you can borrow until we go shopping."she said."Okay thanks."

She left and I headed to the bathroom to freshen up.The warm water relaxed my muscles and soothed my nerves of meeting new people.After about 30mins I came out of the shower.What Rhianna brought for me was my style.Blue ripped jeans,a white top and brown boots.I took one last glance in the full body mirror and left the bathroom.I left,where I think is the pack clinic,and headed upstairs.

As I arrived upstairs I was in awe.I walked around a bit and found the kitchen.It was massive.(a/n I'm not big on house design so just think about how you would want it to look) I heard the faint sound of chatters coming from the living room area.I heard the distinct voice of Damien.They were watching a movie.

I took a deep breath,cleared my mind and entered the room.All the chattering stopped and all heads turned to me.'Well this is awkward'i thought.'yuh think' scarlet said.I looked around a bit and my eyes landed on Damien.

As soon as we made eye contact he saw my look for help."Oh, guys this is Jessica.Please make her feel at home."I smiled slightly and waved."Hello everyone,nice to meet you"I greeted.

"Hi,I'm Marcus."another blonde boy greeted.He looked exactly like Lucas."I'm lucas' twin."
"I'm Rose"a girl with blue eyes and white hair greeted.
"I'm Archer,one of Damien's best friends."a guy with blue hair and black eyes greeted.

"Nice to meet you guys."
"Guys this is my mate"Damien said.They all sat frozen for a moment processing the news then congratulated us.I gotta admit it was pretty cool knowing I had a mate.

"So as you know the blood moon is in 2 days and that's when we all shift.I hope y'all are excited."

"Hell yeah!"Archer exclaimed.I laughed at his comment."Looks like someone's excited."I chuckled."Yeah and not only that.We all will see your wolf since no one saw it but lucas."I nodded."But with all the preparations for the blood moon,I'm sure he forgot."Archer concluded."Yeah most likely."I said.

"Normally the alpha and Luna lead the pack on the run so that means that we'll have to shift first,"Damien said turning to me."And since it's a big thing in our pack we normally wear red on that night.""But I don't have anything red to wear.......or any clothes"I said."It's ok.Rose,you and my sister can go shopping for dresses or whatever later.""Cool"I replied.

Rose was quickly at my side after I said ok."Yay!A next shopping buddy!"she exclaimed.

I laughed."Good but later Rose.I still need to meet the rest of the pack."I said."Oh ok."she sadly said."It's okay Rose.She said later."Archer said with a hand on her shoulder.Rose blushed at that action.Something definitely was going on there.  'Remind me to ask her about that later' ' I will' Scarlet said.

"Ok so we're gonna go.See ya later Rose."I waved goodbye to them.Damien showed me around some more.We met up with Lucas a.k.a Damien's beta.Turns out Archer was his third in command.We met other pack members that were really sweet and welcoming to me.Finally it was time to meet his parents.Knots started forming in my stomach and my nerves were unsteady.

Damien saw my nervousness and gave my hand a small squeeze.I blushed at this while he smiled at me.I didn't realize we were holding hands but I sure as hell didn't want to let go."They're gonna love you"he said.I knocked on the door and entered.Damien was first to speak.

"Mom,dad.Ive found my mate."he said.A woman sitting behind a desk jolted up from her seat when she heard the news.She was average height,black hair and green eyes.I can see where he got his looks from."Hi I'm Mary."She hugged me like one of those motherly hugs."I'm Jessica.Nice to meet you."

"Hunny can you help me with-"His words stopped as he saw me."Well if it isn't my son and his mate......I'm Jonathan."he said.He was tall like really tall,blue eyes and blonde hair."It's nice to meet you guys."I said.

"Guys the blood moon is coming up in 2 days.Are all the preparations in order?"Damien asked."They are but we are having trouble with the security.We don't know if the borders will be safe for the young pups to run around."

"Why don't they run on the inside."I suggested.They looked at me questioningly."If the parents of the pups run with them and other wolves who don't run around them so it would like a protective shield around them."I said.

They thought for a moment and nodded in agreement."It's an excellent plan.Ill tell the pack warriors."Mary said.After our conversation Mary and Jonathan went back to work at whatever they were doing before."Spoken like a true Luna"Damien whispered.I blushed and exited the room.

"Where off to now?"Damien asked with his hands in his pocket.He was leaning against the  wall.If do say myself he looked like a model in a photoshoot.

"Well I did promise Rose we would go shopping so that's what I'm gonna do."I said to him."But when would I get attention?"he asked pouting."You will just not now."I said smiling sweetly.

'Time to meet Rose'i thought.Meanwhile leaving a pouting Damien in the hallway I made my way to Rose's room.I knocked on her door."Come in"she said.I poked my head inside and asked"Ready to go shopping?"I smiled."Hell yeah!"she replied."Rhianna!"I yelled.She came out from some room further up the hall."Wanna go shopping with us?"I asked."Of course."she replied.

We got ready and headed downstairs to get in a car.A black Lamborghini was parked outside the house.Oh did I mention he's rich.Well he is.We got in the car,me and Rose in front while Rhianna in the back.

"Alright girls let's go shopping."I said excitedly.

Extra long for you guys since I missed an update yesterday because I was out all day.sry about that.Hope u enjoyed it.

-Christi 😘❤

Vote.Comment.Share.Follow