you do his makeup (mikey)

you and a bunch of your friends were playing hat of dares with your boyfriend mikey for your channel. one of the dares was to dress up as the opposite gender and walk around in the streets. obviously with his luck mikey picked that one. he put on a white tube top with a pair of ripped skinny jeans. you stuffed his butt and his chest to make him look more 'feminine' and then you went on to doing his hair and makeup. "make me look like james charles" he said smiling. you did a full face with a dark brown smoky eye and a nude lip. you also contoured and highlighted to the gods. you then went on to his hair. you put a black straight wig on him and you gave him a ring to "spice up" the look. while walking around the streets old men hollered and whistled at him and a few even went up to talk to him. "dang... where are you from hot stuff?" a few men said. mikey just laughed and looked at you. when you got back to the house he spent the rest of the video with the makeup on since it took so long to put on and he just wanted to get the filming done. when you finally finished the video it was about 2:30am and everyone was really tired. your friends stayed over and slept in the living room or the spare bedroom. you took off mikey's makeup and the two of you got into bed. you watched a few episodes of your favourite show while cuddling with mikey and then you fell asleep in is arms.

A/N
this one wasn't as long as the bryce one and i think it was a bit better. i hope you guys enjoy these kind of story's and this book so far.
bye beautifuls❣️