what he does when your sick

bryce- when your sick bryce will cuddle with you on the couch or in bed and he will make sure that you're wearing socks and that you're eating all the soup he makes you. he also makes you tea or buys ginger ale for you. 

mikey- when your sick mikey understands that laying in bed is super boring after awhile so he lets you play video games like fortnite and mariocart while he makes you toast and gets you soup and crackers. he also makes sure that you drink water and not just ginger ale and he also gets you some gatorade to make you feel better.

tayler- when your sick tayler will make sure that he tucks you into bed and he will make sure that you have everything you need before he leaves to get you ginger ale, a huge teddy bear and chicken noodle soup. when he gets back he puts on your favourite show and makes you the soup that he bought. he also makes sure that you go to sleep at around 9-9:30 since you need to rest.

cody- when your sick cody goes out and buys you soup,ginger ale, comfy clothes like sweats or new pjs, crackers and a teddy bear. he also makes sure that you sleep for at least 30 minutes during the day and he makes you plenty of food. he also cuddles with you and lets you watch your favourite show for the rest of the day.

jackson- when your sick jackson does all of the cleaning up since your house is kind of messy. he also goes out and buys you everything that you ask for and most of the time even more. he is very sympathetic and he makes sure that you are always happy even though you are sick and feel disgusting.