My my my you've become a leopard

The sun shone through the huge bay window and onto Debbie's face. Her eyes flutter open slowly and she looks to her left to see Lou snuggled up to a pillow asleep. Debbie smiles and kisses her forehead before heading to the kitchen for some coffee.

As Debbie enters the kitchen she sees Daphne looking in a mirror.
"good morning beautiful." Daphne croons to her reflection.
"good morning Daph," Debbie replies as she grabs a coffee mug from the cabinet.
"Oh... uh hello, Debbie." Daphne looks up from the mirror long enough to notice the misunderstanding.
Debbie chuckles as she pours the coffee adding the necessary amounts of cream and sugar.
As Debbie is about to walk away Daphne stops her staring at her very sly-eyed and smug.
"Well, well, well it seems to me that someone became a leopard last night!"

Feeling very perplexed Debbie grabs the mirror and points it extremely close to her neck.
"damn it, Lou..!!" Debbie mutters under her breath.

"I could help you cover those up if you'd like." Daphne offered ready to grab her makeup kit.

"No it's alright I can live with looking like a leopard, but do me a favor," Debbie asks with a serious look on her face. "Don't tell anyone."

Daphne proceeded to nod her head pulling an imaginary zipper across her lips, throwing away the imaginary key.