31

A/N: I didn't have connection to post yesterday so I'm sorry! but,,

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

~*~*~

Camila's POV

Y/n❤️:
Hey

My heart jumped when Y/n answered my text in just a few minutes.

Cam:
How is your day going?

Y/n❤️:
It's going alright so far. What about you?

Cam:
Just alright?

I didn't want to be nosy, but as far as I could tell through text, she wasn't having the best day.

Y/n❤️:
Yea, I'm currently in the studio with Lauren and it's kinda boring.

My heart hurt a little at that message, but this is what friends talk about.

Cam:
Boring? I thought you liked stuff like that? What are they doing?

Y/n❤️:
I usually do like stuff like this. Right now her and Ty are just going over a song.

Cam:
Ty? Like as in Ty Dolla $ign? Are you sure?

"Why is Lauren working with him?" I asked myself, especially now that she's dating Y/n.

Lauren and Ty have definitely fucked around before, and now I was wondering what her intentions are.

Y/n❤️:
Yup, I'm 99% sure it's him, but just to be sure I checked for his huge neck tattoo that says "Dolla Sign."

I giggled at Y/n's message.

Cam:
Alright, smartass. lol that's definitely him. Why are they working together?

Y/n❤️:
He's helping her with her new music and they're collaborating on a song.

Cam:
Wow, that's cool.

I facepalmed at how dumb that message sounded.

Y/n❤️:
Can I ask you something?

Cam:
Yea, sure.

Y/n❤️:
Did Lauren and Ty ever have something going on? They seem really close.

My heart started racing at the question. I didn't want to tell her the truth and sound like I was jealous, but I didn't want to see her hurt either.

Cam:
Honestly, I don't know how I can answer that and not sound like I'm jealous.

Y/n❤️:
What does that mean?

Cam:
We never really asked Lauren about it, but we assumed they had something going on.

Y/n❤️:
oh

Cam:
Don't take my word for it though! You should really talk to Lauren about this. I wouldn't want this to get in the way of you two.

Y/n❤️:
I will. Thank you, Camila. It means a lot that I can talk to you about this stuff.

Cam:
It's no problem. I'm always here.

The truth in that message honestly scared me, but there's no way I could change it.

*•*•*

Liked by Your/Ig/Name, diplo, and 429,296 others

camila_cabello: i miss you like the winter misses flowers, but we can't bloom all the time

View all 6,297 Comments

diplo: 👀
camz_jergi: if she likes another one of your pictures with these cryptic ass captions i'm gonna scream

~*~*~
camila_cabello liked camz_jergi's Comment