54

A/N: 60 votes before Wednesday for an extra chapter

~*~*~

Camila's POV

"C'mon, bebé. I want to introduce you to some people," I told Y/n, pulling her up from the couch in my dressing room.

"I like this outfit. You look good," she complimented as I led her through the halls.

"Stop," I laughed.

"No, you look so good," she said as she tugged me back into her and I turned around to wrap my arms around her.

"Don't start something you can't finish," I warned her as she trailed her finger along my jawline.

"But you always finish, daddy," she whispered, and I immediately felt a rush flow through my body.

"I knew you had a daddy kink," she smirked.

I quickly looked back and forth down the empty hallway to make sure no one was coming before picking her up and pinning her to the wall.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and I kissed her roughly, letting my hands grope her ass as she moaned into my mouth.

"You started something," I whispered.

"Finish it," she challenged back.

"Whoa!" Someone said from behind us, making me set Y/n back on her feet quickly as I spun around.

"We were trying to find you to come say hi," Taylor said, covering her eyes as Charli laughed loudly from beside her.

"We were not expecting this," Charli said.

I turned around to see Y/n was blushing hard.

"Oh my God," I mumbled under my breath as Y/n and I stepped away from the wall.

"You're makeup artist is not gonna be happy about the smudged lipstick," Charli pointed out.

"And the evidence is all over you," she continued, pointing to Y/n.

"Leave them alone," Taylor scolded, stepping forward to pull me into a hug.

"It's so nice to see you again, and it's great to finally meet you," she said, turning to Y/n.

"Great to see you, Cabello," Charli said in her thick accent, hugging me.

"Fuck off," I told her, pushing her slightly.

"I'm sorry," she laughed out, obviously not meaning it one bit. "My set is in fifteen minutes. We'll meet again after the show."

Charli waved before hurrying off to stage, leaving Y/n and I with Taylor.

"Try to keep it in the dressing room next time," Taylor joked, patting me on the head.

"Stop, we weren't gonna go that far," I said, pulling Y/n to my side.

"I know. I was kidding," Taylor laughed. "I have to go, but don't go anywhere for my set. I want to bring you and Charli out for Shake it Off."

"Sounds good. Hang out later?" I asked, to which she nodded before leaving.

"Embarrassed?" I asked Y/n as I turned to her.

"Not really. You should be the embarrassed one," she said, pointing to my crotch before running back to the dressing room.

"I'm so gonna get you!" I called out as I chased her.

*•*•*

Liked by Your/Ig/Name, laurenjauregui, and 826,397 others

camila_cabello: what's a queen without a queen because we don't need no king

View all 7,286 Comments

arianagrande: caption is life
Your/Ig/Name: stop posting cute ass pictures and come back to bed
camila_cabello: yes ma'am
@Your/Ig/Name

~*~*~
Tagged: @Your/Ig/Name

camila_cabello liked Your/Ig/Name's Comment