Chapter eight

{At Colby's door}

Okay so what I came 5 minutes early. I opened the door. I was- SHOOK! I saw Colby kissing a other GUY!

"COLBY! WHAT THE FUCK!" 

"I thought you said you were coming in 10 minutes!" Colby said.

"BRENNEN?!"

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID I WAS YOUR ONLY COLBY!!!" Brennen yelled.

"AND YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!!!!"

"Just don't talk to me." I went to my car and went home.

{In the plane}

Colby got out today, so that means he taking his flight on a other plane because I got on the plane early. All these thoughts were going though my mind. I was looking at the window.

~In mind~

Just kill yourself. Cut yourself. Hang yourself. Just die. DIE! DIE! DIE!

All these thoughts were going through my head. I want to die. Because if the love of my life is with someone else that's the end of the line for me.

{At the apartment} 

I opened the door and locked it. I dropped my bag. Now what should I kill myself with? I was looking at knifes in the kitchen.

(WARNING SUICIDE AND CUTTING!!)

I got a knife and sat the floor. The voices were coming back to me.

Just kill do it. You don't deserve to live. 

Don't do it your going to find some else please don't.

JUST KILL YOURSELF!!!

I closed my eyes shut. Until I hear a knock on the door. Who the fuck is knocking my door at 1 in the morning. I opened the door. It was Colby.

"Sorry can I just go to my room."

"Yeah sure." I said with a eye roll.

When Colby closed his door. I grabbed the knife, closed my eyes, and cut my self across my arm. I was crying and smiling. I blacked out, but my eyes are open. All I see is pitch black. Am I alive? Dead?

(You good now👍)

I opened my eyes. Was I under coma?

"Where am I?"

(Gasps)"Sam?!"

"Colby I'll always love you."

"Sam, I- I- need to tell you something."

"What?"

"I've liked you since band camp."

"Why didn't you tell me anything? I always had a crush on you since band camp."

We were both in the room having a conversation until Colby got a phone call from someone. I didn't know who it was.

"Hello?"

"Yeah sure be there in a bit."

"Bye."

~end of phone call~

"What happened?"

"Nothing. Jake just wants me to go to his house."

"Okay."

"Bye."

"Bye." I said.

Colby left the room. I was all by myself. I looked down at my right arm. I had about 6 sitches on on my cut I did. Oh shit. My heart dropped. What if- What if Jake tells Colby I kissed him. Fuck fuck fuck what am I going to do?!