Chapter One

Genna's POV

Today's the day. I get to go get a little boy. I need someone to give my love to. The last little I had used me for money and other things. I head to the auction area and I see all of the little boys lined up. I bid for my little boy and I get the one I want. He's so adorable. I go up and I see him with the auctioneer. I pick him up.

"Hi baby boy." I said.

"Hi mama." he replied.

God he's so cute. I think.

"Ready to get going?" I asked him.

He nodded. He must be pretty shy.

"Alright, here's some extra information for Grayson and what he's like, what he likes to do, and a bunch of other stuff. Just to give you an idea." said the assistant as she gave me the papers.

"Thank you." I said. "Can you say bye bye, Grayson?"

He waves to the lady and I carry him out to my car. I strap him into the car seat and take him to my house. When we get there, I get him out and bring him in, along with the papers.

"Alright baby boy." I said. "I'm going to ask you a few questions about yourself."

"Otay (okay)." he said.

"What's your full name?" I asked him.

"Gwayson Baiwey Dowan (Grayson Bailey Dolan)." he replied.

"What's your little age?" I asked him.

"Zeo to fou, depend on Gwayson's mood (zero to four, depends on his mood)." he replied.

After that, I asked him a few more questions. I read over his papers, taking note that he likes to be nursed.

"Alright, let's go over rules." I said. "One, ask if you want or need something. Two, know that I am always here for you. Three, let me know if something is bugging you. Four, don't mess with my stuff unless I give you permission. Five, no talking back. Six, no yelling at me. Seven, no hitting, kicking, punching, scratching, or biting. Eight, tell me you love me whenever you want to. Nine, give me kisses. Ten, don't harm yourself, you are beautiful just the way you are."

He nodded.

"Now punishments, if you are to break a rule. It said on the papers that you were pretty good about following rules, so hopefully I won't have to punish you." I said. "They are: timeouts, taking toys, binkies, and sippies away, earlier bed time, no bedtime story, no dessert, no tv time, and the last one which is spanking. I hope I don't ever have to do the last one."

He continues to nod. Good lord he's so cute.

"Now your rewards for when you're being a good boy." I said. "More toys, binkies, and sippies, extra bed time story, extra dessert, extra tv time, and other things that I can't think of right now. Do you understand all of that?"

"Yes mama." he said.

"Alright, what do you want to do now?" I asked him.

"Cuduwe (cuddle)?" he asked me.

"Of course." I replied.

I lay down on the couch and he lays down in front of me. I wrap my arms around him and he rests his head against my chest. After a little bit, he tugs on my shirt, that's what the papers said he does when he wants to be nursed.

"Alright my little Nugget, give me a second." I said, sitting up.

I take out my breast and he latches his mouth onto it. I stroke his cheek for a little bit. After awhile, he stops and I put my shirt back on.

"I forgot to show you your new room Nugget." I said.

I take him to the room.

"Do you like it Nugget?" I asked him.

"I wuv it! Fank you mama! (I love it! Thank you mama)!" he said, kissing me on the cheek.

"You're welcome." I said.

I check the time.

"It's getting late nugget." I said. "Let's get you ready for bed."

I change his diaper and put him in a onesie, with trucks on it.

"Can Gwayson sweep wif mama pwease (can Grayson sleep with mama please)?" he asked.

"Yes you can my little nugget." I said.

I take him to my room. I grab a blue binkie and put it in his mouth. I also grab his favorite blanket. He immediately falls asleep.

"Good night my nugget." I say, kissing his forehead, as I fall asleep as well.