Chapter Four

Genna's POV

Ethan has been living with Grayson and I for the past couple months. He also has a dominate side, which I didn't know about. He's honestly been a big help. I'm extremely grateful for him.

Both Ethan and Grayson are in their little spaces, when Ethan came into my room, climbed onto my bed, and tugged on my shirt.

"One second baby." I said.

I pulled my breast out and he latched his mouth onto it. I stroke his cheek with my thumb for a bit. A couple minutes later, Grayson comes in.

"I wan sum mommy (I want some mommy)." he said.

"In a little bit. It's Ethan's turn right now." I replied.

"But I wan it now (but I want it now)!" he said.

He's being extremely moody and sassy. He's normally never like that.

"It's Ethan's turn, you need to wait." I said, raising my voice too much.

He looked at me with fear. That was the first time I raised my voice at him. He ran off crying. Ethan had just finished and slowly started un-regressing.

"I feel so awful." I said. "I shouldn't have yelled at him like that."

"Hey it's okay." said Ethan. "Don't stress yourself out. Just go talk to him about it and don't give him a big punishment."

"Okay, will you come with me?" I asked him.

"Of course." he said.

We both get up to go find Grayson. We find him in his crib, hiding under his favorite blanket.

"Nugget?" I say. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I overreacted."

He peeked his head out of the covers.

"It's otay mama (it's okay mama)." he said.

"But because you were being extremely moody and having an attitude towards me, I'm going to have to punish you." I said. "I'm taking tonight's dessert away."

"Otay mama (okay mommy)." he said. "I sowwy fo bein mean to Efin and not wetting him hav time wif mama (I'm sorry for being mean to Ethan and not letting him have time with mommy)."

"It's alright lil buddy." said Ethan.

"Come on, let's all cuddle and watch a movie." I said.

Grayson got out of his crib and ran to the living room. Ethan and I followed. We put in "Toy Story" and watched it until all three of us fell asleep on the couch.