Chapter Five

Genna's POV

I wake up on the couch, with Grayson and Ethan still asleep. I needed to be in my little space. Since Ethan is in his dom space, I decide to go into my room, put my hair in pigtails, put on my pink onesie, put my bink in my mouth, and grab a blanket. I head back down and cuddle up to Ethan. I see him waking up.

"Hello princess." he said.

"Hi dada." I said.

"I guess you're a little too?" he said, slightly laughing.

I nod my head. I look over and see Grayson waking up. He looks at me for a few seconds, as if he was trying to remember who I am.

"Mama a wittwe too (Mama's a little too)?" he asked, surprise.

"Everyone's a little." said Ethan. "When Genna's in her mommy space, we're going to have to adjust some rules."

Both Grayson and I nodded.

"Alright who wants dino nuggets, mac-n-cheese, and French fries for dinner?" he asked us.

We both squeal with joy and Ethan takes us into the dinning room and sits us down in chairs.

"I wike your binkie (I like your bink)." I said.

"Fanks (thanks)." he said. "What's your favwite tv sow (what's your favorite tv show)?"

"Bwues Cwues, Wittwe Einstwiens, The Backwardigins, Fwankwin, Maivy, Max and Wuby, The Wonda Pets, and Ovwald (Blues Clues, Little Einsteins, The Backyardigans, Franklin, Maisy, Max and Ruby, The Wonder Pets, and Oswald. A/n: I watched those shows all the time when I was younger. They're amazing.)." I replied.

"Wow me too!" he said.

We continued to talk until Ethan gave us our dinner. We ate quickly and then I burped.

"Oppsies, ekooze me (Oops, excuse me)." I said.

"You tall vat a burp (you call that a burp)?" said Grayson.

Grayson burped louder then me.

"You call those burps?" said Ethan.

He burped the loudest and blew it in our faces. We all laughed and I felt myself leaving my little space.

"I'm leaving my little space." I said. "I'm going to go change into some other clothes."

I quickly take my pigtails out and change into sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I hear Grayson come in and I know exactly what he wants.

"Give mommy a second Nugget." I said.

I sit down on the bed with him. I pull out my breast and he latches his mouth onto it. After a little bit, he stops and falls asleep. I stick a bink in his mouth and spoon him, where he's the little spoon. I hear Ethan come in, strip until he's just in his boxers, lays in the bed, and spoons me.

"My perfect little family." I heard him say before I fell asleep.