Part two.

I woke up, panting and sweating. I looked around to see that I was on my bed, but not in Vic's house but on mine. I hastened to stand up and look around. All my things were organized like if I had never packed them. I ran to the bathroom and I turned on the white light. I squinted my eyes as my eyes were getting used to the brightness. I looked myself at the mirror and I saw my hair all messy, but what caught my attention was that I was covered with hickeys and I had a small scratch on my right cheek that looked fresh, since a drop of blood was running down from it. I used water to cleanse it and I rapidly got out of the bathroom. I changed from my pajamas to clothing that I had laying around the floor. When I checked the black shirt I was wearing I recognized it as the one that Vic wore while Justin was in the house. I picked up a leather jacket and a beanie. I grabbed my car keys and the one and only thing that I promised myself to throw away years ago: my dad's gun.
I have promised myself to dispose that gun that my father had for his criminal business since I didn't want to be a disgusting criminal like him and I promised to not hurt anybody, but today I will break a promise for good.

I hopped inside my car and turned on the engine as I put the gun and the ammunition on the front seat. I drove as fast as I could to Victor's house. Once I arrived I noticed a light on and the door was opened. I picked up the gun and the bullets. I loaded the gun and I stepped out of my car, closing the door behind me. I walked to the front door with stealth. As I was getting closer I heard voices.

"Fuentes, you fucked my wife" I heard an angry man which voice I didn't recognize. The voice had a mix of anger and pain, like the man was actually hurt.

"Dominik, I'm gay!" I heard Victor yelling back. I jogged and I noticed that the door was wide open because it was forced.

"So you're a little fag, aren't you?" Dominik barked in anger.

"Shut up, asshole!" Vic defended himself.

"You're better off dead," Dominik said with a lower voice "and I'm the one who kills you"

"Fuck off" Vic copied Dominik's tone of voice. I heard stomping and the rustling of silverware. I heard that as my cue to enter. I enter and I saw Dominik, holding a butcher knife. The knife looked the exact same as the knife that Vic made levitate.

"Dominik, back off" Vic said. I saw the panic in his eyes.

"Now you're scared, jerk?" Dominik laughed and stepped closer. I made my existence known as confidence and adrenaline fueled my veins.

"Lacoste!" I hollered and their eyes were drawn to me. I had the loaded gun pointing at Dominik.

"Kellin" I heard him mumble. Dominik's eyes were full of fright event though he was showing himself tough.

"Is this your boyfriend?" Lacoste laughed as he tried to calm himself down, trying to see me as an inoffensive creature.

"Put the knife down" I ordered with my normal voice. Dominik chuckled.

"You have a squeaky voice, you sound like a female. Are you a fucking tranny?" He smirked, trying to feel loftiness. He raised his arm with the knife and ran towards me. Just when I was younger, I followed what my father told me: never feel mercy.
I shot him on the leg, making him fall and with both of his hands he pressed down on the wound as I heard him groan. He seemed to gain courage and strength as he stood up, with the knife still in hand and jogged towards me. This time I shot him on the other leg and stomach. I looked at him in anger as I felt nothing. I didn't feel pity on him, I didn't feel sorry, I didn't feel anything for him.

"Kellin, stop" Vic interposed. It was interesting to see that he knows my name even though I haven't talked to him but in the appraised dream. I heard sirens at the distance. Dominik, all covered with his own blood, he grabbed the knife again. Vic tried to walk towards me, but Dominik managed to make him fall as he tried to stab him. Vic kicked him back, but Lacoste was stronger. I ran and pulled Vic out of Dominik's grip. In between all of the wrestle I felt something freezing cold on my back that was stinging and aching. Dominik Lacoste stabbed me. I fell flat on my stomach as I felt some blood running down my sides.