Chapter 47: Entwined (Rated M)

REY'S POV: 

The ship docks in the hangar.  I watch him get up from his chair and step towards me.  He stands in front of me.  With a slight sigh, I unlock the harness and stand up from my chair.  We walk out of the ship and make our way to the elevator.  Surrounded by Praetorian Guards, we step into the elevator and climb up the ship. 

Our elevator stops and the door swishes open, a long hallway lays before us. Two guards walk in front of us and stop at the door frame.  They each take a side and stand in position as we walk through the doors, and they shut behind us. 

The room looks the same as before. I look around and turn my head slightly to him. The thought of our first night together runs through my mind. 

"So, am I not your prisoner? I say to him turning my head back straight ahead.

I feel him slowly walk behind me, he stops against my back.  With a quick movement, his left-hand wraps around the front of my throat gently while his right-hand wraps around my stomach; pulling my back against his torso.

Sensing his helmet approaching closer to my right cheek.  His robotic voice begins speaking "You are not a prisoner or a guest...you are mine," he trails off. 

He is opening the bond.  I feel the rush of his lust coursing through my body I'm becoming intoxicated as his force connects to mine.  

He lets out a sigh through the mask.  His right hand begins moving down my right leg and the grasp around my throat slightly loosens.  I feel his hand trailing down my neck to my chest as he traces his fingertips down to my hip.  His fingers spread, and he tightly grabs my hip, with a sharp press he turns me facing him. 

His physique dominates over me.  Raising both my hands up, I grab the sides of his mask. I feel his hands navigating, one is secured against my back while the other rests on my backside.  

I slowly pull my hands down to the bottom of his mask and click the release buttons; he doesn't fight it.  He knows I need to see his face. 

Pulling the mask slowly off his head I watch his black hair falls in his face as I toss the mask behind my head---crashing on the floor. 

He raises his face and makes eye contact with me. 

"Ben," I say to myself.

He looks back at me with those soft brown eyes.  I press my forehead to his and rub my nose over his.  My right-hand finds his neck and the left graces across his cheek, wandering to the back of his hair.  I breathe him in deeply.  

"Ben..." I whisper as a tear falls from my eye.  

I feel his lips coercing to mine, embracing in a fiery kiss.  The touch of his hands slide down my back end and goes in between my legs as he lifts me up and pulls my thighs around his hips.  With one hand grabbing my backside, he slides his other hand up my side and secures my neck.  He begins walking.  

With my arms around his neck, I glide my right hand over my left wrist and hit the hidden button behind his back.

He turns his head and starts biting my neck as I show him the force of my desire.  I pull my hands forward from his back and grab his jaw, dragging his lips to mine again.  I feel him climbing with his knees on the bed.  Delicately, he lays my back against the mattress and I feel him influencing my next move. 

Lifting himself upright on his knees, he rips at his shirt and pulls it over his head; throwing it on the floor.  I rise into a seated position and throw off my vest onto the floor.  I slide the arm wraps carefully off and throw them onto the floor with my vest.  He finishes unbuttoning his pants and throws his mouth upon mine.  Lowering his torso down he pulls on the bottom of my shirt and rips it off my body.  

The force of his kiss causes my body to lean back against the mattress.  He angles himself on his side and slides his right hand down my trousers.  His fingers dance over my center.  I can feel him place one inside of me with a graceful movement. 

I pant from his touch. The feeling of him consuming me makes me weak.  His finger slides out, and he begins rubbing my womanhood. I react from pleasure. 

He breaks the kiss and rises over my side, taking both hands he grabs the top of my pants and violently pulls them off of my legs; throwing them across the room.

I feel his right-hand grab my left leg as he situates himself in between my thighs. His powerful left arm rests on his fist by my shoulder as he lowers his torso against mine.  I feel his member resting at the entrance to my center. He looks into my eyes deeply.

"Say it," he whispers.

"Yes," I say softly.  

He presses his member inside of me and I feel the bond connecting again. 

I see myself through his eyes as his thrusting speed increases.  I feel weightless from his touch as he dominates over me.  My mouth latches onto his and I bite his bottom lip from satisfaction.  The walls inside of his mind fall from the heat of our passion play. Our kiss breaks and I look longingly into his eyes.

My right-hand reaches the back of his head and I swiftly lift my left hip which causes us to roll and I land on top.

My legs straddle his hips and begin to dance over his engorged flesh as I watch his eyes close in elation.  Our minds connect, I can feel his climax approach with each thrust of my hips.  

He lets out a soft sigh, aggressively pressing his fingers into my hips. 

"Rey," he moans up to me.

An intense heat carves its way through me.  I feel my spasms around his member happening.  With a heavy breath, I slow to a stop and stare at him before me. 

His left-hand slides to my backside and his momentum brings him upright, wrapping his arms around my back rolling back on top of me once again. 

His head is over mine, and I am locked in his tight embrace.  Our foreheads touch and I feel the bond tightening.  

"You can't escape me, Rey," he speaks over the bond. 

My fingers move to his cheek and glide back to his ear. 

"I never want to," I reply through the bond. 

He falls to his left side pulling me with him.  I nestle my face under his jaw and allow his strong embrace to soothe me. 

Serenity takes hold.