2

Brittany's POV

the bell rang and we all headed to second block. i had the same class with Brendon, Daniel, Cait, Corbyn, and Jonah. the others had different classes.

i walk in and take a seat next to Brendon, Cait sat on the other side of me, Corbyn next to Cait, and Daniel and Jonah directly behind me and Cait.

"welcome back class! who's ready to learn some math?" Mr. Hartford said with enthusiasm.

Daniel and Jonah drifted off and talked to each other, as so did Cait and Corbyn. leaving Brendon and i to talk.

Cait's POV

"hey babe" Corbyn said, smiling at me. i smiled back.

"hi Corbean" i replied.

"i love you so much, Cait" Corbyn said, holding my hand underneath the desk.

"i love you more" i replied. Corbyn just smiled at me. he leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"ooooh! Corbyn and Cait are getting it on!" Daniel and Jonah hollered and whistled.

"Daniel and Jonah! are you talking while i'm teaching?" Mr. Hartford crossed his arm, tapping his foot on the ground.

"sorry, Mr. Hartford" they said in sync, putting their heads down.

"and Cait and Corbyn, no kissing in my class!" the teacher scolded.

Corbyn and i apologized and started doing our work.

~after math class~

Brittany's POV

"Britt, i gotta go practice for basketball with Luke. i'll catch you later!" Brendon said, pulling me in a tight embrace, kissing me on the lips roughly.

"ahem" i hear Daniel and Jonah mumble.

"oh, sorry..." Brendon apologized, giving Daniel and Jonah a fist bump.

"Brendon seems really close to you lately... closer than ever" Daniel says, walking by my side.

"yeah... it's kind of weird. you should be careful" Jonah assured me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

Daniel, Jonah, and i were walking down the hallway when we spotted Rex and Josh talking. weird, but cute. we walk up to them.

"hey Rex, hey Josh. i see you's two are getting along" i give them a cheeky wink.

"yeah, we had swim class together. Rex was the only one i knew there so we just kinda talked and hung out" Josh said.

"well that's nice, Daniel and i will catch up with y'all later" Jonah and Daniel walked away to their next class.

"where's Tyler?" i asked.

"oh he's with Jack and Zach in History class" Josh replied. just as he said that, i saw the three of them walking over by us.

"yo, Tyler is awesome! we chatted with him throughout our whole block!" Jack beamed.

"yeah! i made fart noises with my mouth and Tyler laughed. he's got a great sense of humor" Zach added. i laughed.

"well i'm glad you guys are getting along" i smiled.

just then i saw Erin and Luke walking down the hall, holding hands. i quickly cover Zach's eyes and push him against the locker.

"what are you doing Brittany?! this isn't fifty shades of grey!" Zach joked.

"shut up! you know you would love Erin to do that stuff to you anyways" i giggled. he removed my hands from his face just as Erin and Luke were out of sight. i sighed in relief.