Chapter 1

• 1 week before The Purge experiment goes into action•

Ryland was watching the news boredly while eating a bag of chips as Shane sat over at the table, listening to the tv while quietly editing his latest video. A conspiracy theory video. Of the possible outcomes and reasons for The Purge of course. His fans wanted answers. He wanted answers. After a few minutes, Shane rolled his eyes and stood up, "Nation reborn my ass," he scoffed as he walked over to Ryland and changed the channel, "What're they even trying to get out of this? ....Maybe they're decreasing the population...Should I go add that to my video—?" Ryland looked at Shane snatching back the remote, "It's important to know what's going on, Shane." he said before changing it back to the News and watching carefully, "I don't necessarily think it's a good idea either. It's awful. But just in case they really do this, I need to know what's going on." he said glaring at Shane. Of course, Ryland was right. He always and usually was. Shane nodded and went back to the table sitting down and editing the clips of his video, "I just don't get it. It's /so/ stupid. Who the fuck wants to kill people for fun?" Ryland shrugged, "Maybe its a revenge act. Like these guys are going to go out and Purge themselves while not wanting to be punished. They do it, kill their target, then they never do this night again." he said looking over at Shane trying to see what he was thinking. Shane nodded agreeing, "That seems........not reasonable but, yknow what I mean." Ryland nodded getting up going to the kitchen and passing Shane on the way. He leaned over and kissed Shane's lips with a small smile, "Mhmmm, I know what you mean." Shane smiled back memorizing his face like it had been the first time he'd ever seen it. People say there's nobody perfect but Shane knew all that was a lie. He had perfection standing right in front of him. Ryland Adams. Shane looked back to the screen as Ryland opened the cupboard putting the bag of chips away. "What do ya wanna do for dinner?" he asked closing the cupboard and looking over to Shane. Shane shrugged, "Postmates. Obviously." he said with a slight sassy voice of course;). Morgan came running out of her room and looked at her brother, "I'm going to see Andrew, see ya." she smiled at Ryland and waved goodbye to Shane while going outside to her car. Andrew and Morgan had been dating for a few months now, just keeping it secret from youtube and the fans. Shane looked at the computer screen, "I heard no complaints. Postmates it is." he said before getting up and going to order some foooddd.

authors note: okayyyyy!!! this is supper short i apologize:))) but now we know rylands and shane's opinions on this. oh and btw that little mandrew thingy ahah oops my finger slipped;)) hopefully chapter 2 will be longer but here's this for nowwww. don't forget to vote & comment:)