Chapter 2

• 6 days until the purge experiment goes into action •

Garrett and Drew had been spending time together for a little bit. Due to Drew's anxiety, he was freaking out and falling apart about this whole 'Purge Experiment' that was told to definitely be happening. Or so the rumors had been saying. Garrett, being the supportive and great friend he is, offered to stay with Drew and keep him company. Whole they were playing a game of cards they heard a knock on the door. Drew looked up at Garrett for a second before Garrett stood up, "It's nothing. I'll go see who it is." Drew nodded and took a piece of pizza he was eating they had ordered. It got cold but since when would Drew ever turn down pizza? Garrett opened the door seeing Shane, Ryland, and Morgan all wearing big smiles. Garrett raised an eyebrow, "Fancy seeing you three here. Come in." he said and smiled a bit. Shane stepped in the apartment and looked over seeing Drew, letting his mouth hang open, "Excuse me? Did you two have a pizza party and not invite me? How rude." he said before going over and taking a piece from the box. Drew rolled his eyes and was about to say something back before Ryland whined, "Shaneeee— You just ate taco bell-" Morgan gasped fakely, "Dont fat shame people!" Garrett nodded, "Yeah, we get it Ryland, you're skinny." Ryland smiles a bit since he always seemed getting himself into those situations. Instead of saying something he had kept quiet as they all hung out for a while. Moran was vlogging a few of it but for the most part they just hung out being friends. They had been like that for the next couple days as well. Taking it easy, and relaxing a bit, joining them through those last days were Trisha, her boyfriend Jason, Andrew and occasionally Tana and her girlfriend Bella.

• 1 day until the purge experiment goes into action •
This day had not been like the last few days. Shane was sitting quietly on their couch watching the news with Ryland. There were lots of talk on how the Purge was really happening. Talk about how the Purgers who was going to be committing crime on that were going to have to go to the state office and receive contacts so the government can watch through their eyes. Seeing the Purge results. All the stuff happening. Shane was biting his nails before getting up, "I'm inviting Garrett,Drew,Trisha,and Andrew over. They need to be here. Can they just stay the night or something? Tomorrow is the Purge and I don't want them—" Ryland grabbed Shane's arm and caressed it quietly, "Hey hey Shane it's okay...You're going to be fine.......Yes. Let's invite them over. I'm worried about it myself. I'd feel much safer if they stayed here. Okay?" Shane nodded before grabbing his phone and texting each of them to come over. They all thanked him for letting them stay, them being quite scared as well. Once they arrived Shane helped everyone find a place to sleep. Like a sleepover if you want to think of it that way. Only much scarier. For as they had to live the nightmare that the next day, their night would be full of fear, murder, and well...More fear!!

authors note: okay well i couldn't wait and so here's chapter 2!! in the same day!! wow— uhh yeah. don't forget to vote & comment;))