A test already?!

As the young (h/c) haired hero makes his way towards his new school, he spots a certain green haired friend of his walking a little in front of him. Said friend is going to that same school, the young boy assumes. (Y/n) starts increasing his speed to catch up to Midoriya and eventually ends up next to him, unbeknownst to his friend. He keeps walking without making a sound, thus keeping his presence hidden from his green-haired friend.

"I really hope I don't get in the same class as kacchan or that glasses guy, Kacchan on his own is already scary enough but another person that is intimidating... I hope they're in the other class." Midoriya mumbled to himself, while walking up the stairs towards the second floor. "You know you'll have to deal with those two eventually right?" (y/n) deadpanned scaring the living daylight out of Midoriya. The poor boy jumped up and clung to the ceiling the best he could, almost like he was a cat, and fell back down on his butt. He quickly stood back up again and stared at his friend in awe, spacing out in his own world once again.

"How uhm ... how long exactly have you been here?" The aspiring hero asked his friend. "Let's see, I've heard you mumble about your fear for Bakugo and a guy with glasses, so ... Who knows to be honest? I've probably only been here for a few minutes." He answered Midoriya. The green-haired boy stared at him for a few seconds before walking towards the classroom once again, being followed by his friend ... again. Though this time he was actually aware of the presence following him. (Y/n) flashed his friend a quick smile before saying "Don't worry too much about it Deku. Worst case you're stuck with Bakugo again and he's not THAT bad. The teachers will probably change his behavior a little as well, because he's not exactly ...". He then trailed of, not being able to find any words to describe the blonde. "And the blue haired guy with glasses, well we don't know him yet. Might have just gotten off on the wrong foot." He continued. Midoriya spoke up, "How come you're so much cheerier than usual? You're usually quite calm and quick to judge". "I guess I'm just in a good mood" (Y/n) answered, while grinning.

After a little walk they came upon a huge door with a sign saying "1A" next to it. The duo stared at the door before (Y/n) pushed it open. When it opened one particular area stood out like a sore thumb. In the middle of the room, Bakugo sat with his legs up on a table while being scolded by the blue haired boy with glasses. "Shut up, you extra! You're irrelevant" The blonde yelled at him. When the blue haired boy noticed both Midoriya and (Y/n) he walked over to them and bowed.

"I apologize for my behavior towards you during the Entrance Exam! You clearly knew there was something more to it which I did not see, indicating that you are better than me. Please forgive me!" He said, while Midoriya wasn't sure how to react. He then turns towards (Y/n) and continues, "I also want to apologize to you! Not only did you rank high up on the point counter for destroyed robots, you also ranked very high on the rescue department. I apologize for being so rude towards you when we met!" (Y/n) spoke up, "It's cool, you were probably nervous as well, and then emotions tend to go overboard. My apologies as well for how I responded. What do you say? Forgive and forget?" He nods as well as Midoriya. The unknown boy then speaks again, "My name is Tenya Iida, pleasure to meet you!"

Midoriya speaks up as well, "I am Izuku Midoriya! It's nice to meet you too Iida" When (Y/n) tries to speak up he gets interrupted by the door opening up. In comes the brown haired girl that Midoriya saved during the exam. She notices him and starts talking, "Oh, you're the plain looking boy! I'm glad you were accepted into U.A.! You're fighting was amazing! The way you took out that giant robot with one punch." While speaking she did some punching gestures, trying to imitate the actions he made during the exam. She finishes by saying her name. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka! Nice to meet ya!" She says full of energy and happiness. Midoriya responds by saying his name, again. Meanwhile (Y/n) had walked off towards a pink skinned girl he recognized.