Trix Are For Kids!

*Prologue*

"Another brutal murder victim has been found in a landfill.  The victim is named Chelsea Caits, age 22.  Her body was dumped at the landfill yesterday at approximately 2 A.M.  She was discovered by a garbageman.  The cause of death is unknown, but police say it's evident that she was mutilated because she was headless..."

I shut off the TV.  Hearing about a car accident was better than hearing about a mutilated body with no head.  Especially when the headless girl was your ex-bestfriend.  Each victim that had been brutally murdered was an enemy of mine that I hated or disliked.  I hated the news because I was so paranoid, especially about the dark.  I was always afraid that something (like a clown) would come up to me and kill me on sight. 

So there was this one particular evening when I, Anne Anderson, was home alone.  Earlier that evening, my parents had said to call them using my cellphone every few hours.  There was this one line that my father said that disturbed me for a few seconds. 

"Remember sweetie, be careful alright?  I would kill anyone who would hurt my precious baby."

"Dad, I'm not 5 anymore.  I'm 17.  I should be fine.  Have fun!"

My parents walked to our neighbor's house. 

I was happy and fine during the afternoon, but as the day grew darker and quieter, I started getting paranoid.  I would swivel my head around at the slightest cricket noise or when the floorboards would creak beneath my feet. 

I decided to watch a happy movie with all the lights on.  I put in any movie and reclined on the couch.  I heard a short creak behind me coming from the dining room.  I considered going back to check, but I thought I was getting way too paranoid.

Calm down Anne.  There's nothing there.

Too bad I was too paranoid.  I sat up on the couch and looked behind me.  The kitchen was nice and neat and everything was placed where I had left it.  Of course, I would've just turned around to face the TV.  I would've.  If I didn't see a drop of blood on the kitchen floor.  It was dark red.  One drop was all it took to call my parents' cellphones.

I paused the movie and quickly ran upstairs.  I found another drop of dark red blood that led to my room.  I cautiously walked into my room.  The smell of blood was overwhelming.  I dialed my dad's number first.

"C'mon, pick up!" I whispered, scared out of my wits.

I heard my dad's voicemail.

I called my mom after. 

All of a sudden, a shrill shriek ruptured the eerie silence and the lights went out. I heard a chorus of cackles.  And then, I don't even know how to explain how terrified I was.  Because I heard my mom's cellphone coming from my closet.

I inched towards my closet.  I gripped the handles so hard my knuckles turned white.  My heart was pounding in my chest.  What I saw next made my heart skip a beat.

I swung the doors open and my mother's body fell out onto the floor with a heavy thud.  I would have at least liked to tell you guys that she died with a look of terror on her face.  But she didn't even have a head, let alone a face.

He's here.  The murderer...

I screamed my head off and turned to run towards the door but there was a figure standing in the way.  He was wearing a rainbow wig and a huge unappealing clown suit.  Let me tell you, I hate clowns, especially this one because it had yellow ugly crooked teeth and blood stained gloves.  He had a blood covered knife that was dripping with blood, my mother's blood.  His clothes were bloody and blood was dripping from his blood red lips.  I screamed again and kicked him in the nuts.  I ran down the stairs with my cell and shoved open the front door and ran without any shoes because when you're running from a killer, the last thing you would do is look for a pair of comfortable shoes.  I called my dad, but he wouldn't pick up.  I assumed he was dead because the amount of blood on the clown was too much for just any one person. 

I called my dad again, this time crying.

Suddenly, I felt a pain in my foot and fell to the ground.  The clown was (of course) behind me with his knife dripping with blood.  He was cackling with a gleam in his eye.  I heard my dad's cellphone go off from inside the clown's costume.

The clown slowly grabbed my dad's cellphone from his pocket and said, "See you soon, sweetie."  I screamed in horror.

"You killed my mother?!  And my father?!" I screamed

"No, Anne.  I AM your father."

"NO!  It can't be!"  I shrieked.  I tried inching away, but I was too stunned to move.

"I had to, sweetheart, she found out, and you apparently have too...Everything I did was to make you happy..." my dad sneered at me.

"You killed Chelsea?  And Caitlyn?  And Christine?  HOW COULD YOU!"  I screamed and cried at the same time.

"I just wanted to make my little girl happy.  As I said before, I'd kill anyone who made my little girl unhappy," my dad said with a creepy grin that looked quite unsettling.

"I don't want to be the reason why everyone is dead even if you're the murderer!" I spat at him.

"You're a psycho and I hate you!"

My dad stalked towards me and I screamed bloody murder...

*Epilogue*

"Yet another victim has been found floating in the Hudson River.  The victim's name is Anne Anderson.  Investigators tried to contact her parents, but her mother was found headless in her room and the victim's father is nowhere to be found."

------------------------------

Hey guys!  I haven't uploaded in what seems like ages! I just uploaded on whim. 

This is probably one of the last chapters I'll be writing for now.

Vote, comment, and fan.  Y'know the usual. ;)

-Pitakarot ¬.¬

 P.S.  Did any of you get the reference?