You Promised!

Dedicated to Warrirowitchusachan, Olive-Branch, SweeneyBlue, cams_bae1, and purple_people. Thank you and everyone else who reads my stories. Sorry for the small delay, I got my hair done and unfortunately look like a blonde. A good blonde though:) (I have nothing against blondes.) Anyways, vote and comment.

And PLZ PLZ PLZ, give me ideas for the next chapter. The more ideas the sooner the update, and by the way. Everyone should check out a story from AliceBoo. Her story is called Broken Walls and its amazing. Not only that but my friend TheAlyssian has written an Ouran story too, called The Drama, Hilarity, and Insanity or Ouran. Please check them out their amazing. And don't forget to Brofist (Yes, used by Pewdiepie. Don't judge cause he's funny as hell and you know it)... I need help:/

I was snuggling close to my pillow sleeping at unease. After yesterday and my nightmares. I thought I felt something on my arm but it could just be the air conditioning.

HONK!!!!!

I shot up screaming and fell on the floor, when I looked up I saw Hikaru and Kaoru laughing so hard, and Hikaru was holding an airhorn. I glared at the two of them, it was only eleven and I just landed on the cold hard floor.

"What the hell!?!" I yelled at them.

"You wouldn't wake up, and after that slender prank..." Kaoru started.

"We wanted to get you back." Hikaru finished.

"Mission accomplished." I said now fully awake.

"But, how'd you get in my room?" I asked.

"You should already know by now Jezebel." Kaoru said holding up a bobby pin.

"By why so early?" I whined.

"Its almost lunch." They both said.

"So?"

"Anyways..."

"Get up, we're leaving in thirty minutes." Kaoru said.

"We're going to Haruhi's." Hikaru finished.

"What ever you say." I said trying to get up with my good arm, luckily I was wearing an over sized long sleeved pajama shirt so they couldn't see the bandage wrap.

I changed into a vanilla cream long sleeved V-neck with a black under shirt, a pair of my skinny blue jeans, and my black Heely's but without the wheels, and changed the wrap on my wrist. I grabbed a small purse, because I'm a girl and it had some more bandages, phone, gum, cigarettes, and stuff like that. I opened the door and started walking towards the elevator when it happened again.

HONK!!!!!

"Hikaru!" I yelled as he honked the air horn in my face and ran out the door of the house with me chasing after him.

...

Once the limo pulled over the three of us got out and walked up to the door to an apartment complex. Kaoru knocked and Haruhi, who was dressed as a girl opened it and allowed us to come in. And thats when I saw the other hosts all chill and laying on the living room floor where my brothers followed, doing the same.

"They came here on their own free will didn't they?" I asked Haruhi who nodded.

"Oh yes they did." She sighed.

"At least you have another girl here with you." I said doing an idiotic pose making her slightly laugh.

"I guess." She said walking into the kitchen.

"What do you mean you guess?" I asked 'feeling' insulted and followed her.

Anyways, I helped her make sandwiches and tea and brought them to the others with her. They thanked us and began to eat, only Honey brought a package of cake. I did a mental face palm, I should've known. At least he was kind enough to share it with everybody.