Exchange Student

Hey! Sorry for the late update! But I hope that this'll make up for it. Dedicated to... JZSupreme (I really appreciate your ideas), kkgummybear, ze_merome_fan, and readaholic! Thank you all for the support and enjoy the chapter:)
(Pic of Milly and Chase as Teenagers)

I started walking to to class by myself, I was late since I over slept again. But I still can't get over the fact of what my twin brothers said. How I was the center of attention. They don't even know why, but I bet if they knew, they would change they're thoughts and attitudes right away. Not important right now, the halls were empty and everyone was either at lunch or in class. Like I said, I was late. But before I took another step my arms were looped and I started being pulled.

"What the?" I asked myself and saw my brothers pulling me.

"What are you two idiots doing?" I asked as calmly as I could. But sadly, they didn't reply.

"Hello? Anyone there?" I asked them again but it was still silence. Then we came to music room three.

"Uh, in case you two forgotten, I'm banned remember?" I reminded but they just pushed my inside and walked over to their group.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked but no one seemed to answer.

"Jezebel, we have a guest for you." Tamaki said and I didn't know what he ment.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Hi Jezebel." I knew that voice, I turned my head and saw that girl with the long blonde hair. I just turned and stared at her expressionless.

"What are you doing here?" I asked a bit angry.

"It's been a long time." She said.

"Why didn't you just stay back at home?"

"We called Matilda here to help." Kyoya filled in the blanks.

"It's Milly Mr. Ootori." She said politely.

"Help with what?" I asked.

"We're hoping that you two may be able to talk to each other." Tamaki said.

"Well it looks like you shipped her out here for nothing because I have nothing to say." I said walking out.

By the time I was in the middle of the hallway the bell rang. So I blended in with the crowd and went to class. I wasn't the last one either. As the class started to fill up, I noticed that my brothers and Haruhi came in along with everyone else, and Milly was with them?? You have got to be kidding me.

"Class, we have a new exchange student joining us today, please introduce yourself miss." The teacher said as Milly stood in front of the class.

"My names Milly and I hope we can all get along." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you Milly, why don't you find an empty seat." She looked around and walked over. Then took a seat right next to mine. I didn't acknowledge her just kept my eyes on my notebook and ignoring the teacher.

"Still ignoring me huh?" Milly whispered. I didn't answer.

"Give me another chance Jez, I'm sorry, but we were only kids."

"It was last year." I corrected.

"It was only Chase, he was going to know eventually."

"Eventually would've been better."

"Quiet in the back." The teacher said, but Milly decided to whisper quieter.

"I want us to be friends again. I don't want to fight anymore. You gotta understand that I'm just looking out for you." She said but I didn't respond.