the nerd

*Alarm blaring*

UGGHHH MONDAY!!

i hate mondays, 'Why? you might be asking. well its because i have school, and school means people and people means bullies.

i'm a nerd, well not exactly A nerd i'm more like THE nerd.

i have no friends and i'm the smartest in my class but that's because I actually care about my future unlike the people in my class because whilst i take school seriously everyone else is just fucking about, both literally and metaphorically.

"NAOMI!!! GET YOUR ASS UP AND COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!!" my mum shouts. i just ignore her. " NAOMI LEAH ROBSON GET YOUR ASS OUT OF YOUR BED OR I WILL DO WHAT I DID WITH YOUR BROTHER!!" 'oh god, you do not want to know what she did to my brother, lets just say that after what she did he couldnt walk without holding his balls. Now, i know what you're going to say " but you're a girl." well what a great observation  i have no idea what she will do to me, and i'm don't want to take my chances'

i got out of bed and walked into my walk in wardrobe and got my clothes for school and stepped into my ensuite and had a quick shower, got dressed and walked down to get breakfast.

"hey sis, have fun at school" said my 'oh so sweet brother' i ignored him and ate my breakfast and got ready to walk to school when my mum just had to say something, " Josh, why don't you take Naomi to school." she said. " but mum, she doesnt like riding in my car and she prefers walking, right Naomi." Josh said looking at me with pleading eyes. " oh... um yeah, i dont like Josh's driving, i feel like he could kill us at any second with the speed and sharp corners he's doing, i like to walk it gives me more time to think anyway." i said looking at my mum. when she turned around i looked at Josh and glared.

you see, even though Josh is my brother and older by 2 years he is my main tormentor along with his best friend Brody, i mean he just calls me names and all that but he has never physically hurt me. everyone else does though even Brody.

i walk out of the house with Josh right behind me, i walk past his AMAZING car i mean c'mon he got a Lexus LFA!! that is fucking awesome.

i was walking to school when Josh slowed the car beside me. i thought that for once he was going to be a nice brother and drive me to school, I was wrong, he wasnt alone, he was with Brody. " what do you want?" i asked. " well i was gonna give you a lift but seeing as you are being a bitch i guess i won't." Josh said. the last time he did something like this i was beaten badly because i showed up with him because he doesnt want anyone to know that i'm his sister. " wait, did mum force you to do this?" i asked. " yeah, so get in and i will drop you off just before we get to the car park." he said. I rolled my eyes and got in the car

when we were near the school Josh dropped me off without saying a word so i just left and muttered a thanks.

when i got to school i could hear everyone talking about me because i kept hearing my name and my brothers name. i walked up to Dylan and he literally screamed in my ear about something but i wasnt listening.

" Naomi, are you even listening?" Dylan asked. " huh, yeah, of course I am." i answered. " what did i say then?" he asked with a smug look on his face. " okay, maybe i wasnt listening, what were you talking about?" i asked. " you know how no one knows that you and Josh are siblings?" he asked. " yeah..." i answered suspiciously. " well, Britney (the school slut) saw you and him talking when he was in the car and saw you get in the car as well so now she's spreading rumors around about how both of you hooked up" he said and i shuddered. "what the fuck? Can people really not tell that we're siblings, I mean we have the same last name and according to mum we look almost identical. " I complained

the bell rang and i need to go to my locker and get my books. as i was walking to my locker i was getting names called at me like slut, whore, fat, anorexic, waste of space, etc... which in my own personal opinion, I find quite entertaining to hear, seriously, can people not come up with more imaginative insults, I mean, come on!

you see Dylan is popular and is friends with me so when he's with me they wont bully me but when i'm alone they will.

i walked to my locker when i got pushed against the lockers by... emmm.... i don't actually know i think its a jock.... i turn around and i'm shocked, it was Dylan...

" Dylan, what the hell are you doing?" i asked. " what does it look like i'm doing." he said while glaring at me. " i thought we were friends, why are you doing this?" i asked. " hahahahaha you actually thought i was your friend, i was only friends with you because i made a bet that i could get in your pants. i never liked you, you're just a slut who will screw her own brother because you are just that desperate." he spat at me. i was so shocked that i couldn't speak. " go die you worthless piece of shit, even your own brother doesnt want you." he yelled. I lean forward into his ear and whisper" if you're going to lie right to someone's face, make sure its not your best friend who you ymtell everything to, but I'll go along with your little show." I lean back from him and scream" GO FUCK YOURSELF DYLAN, YOU WERE MY ONLY FRIEND, MAYBE MY BROTHER DOESNT LIKE ME BUT ATLEAST HE'S TRUTHFUL ABOUT IT!! JUST GO FUCK A SLUT!" i shouted at him. he was silent, with his mouth wide open, everyone came out of there classrooms and listened. "So that's why you walk in and out of his house everyday." a slut (i think her name is ashley) said. Wow, stalker much? I just ignored her, picked up my bag and shoved Dylan out of the way and walked to the front desk, told them I wasnt feeling good and walked home.

once i got to my house i ran upstairs and called my Dad.

*CONVERSATION*

( bold= Naomi itallic= Dad)

Hey honey, how are you?

Hey dad, I'm fine. I know this is kind of sudden but I was wondering if i could come live with you for a while.

yeah, sure, does your mother know of this?

no.. but i really need to leave, i have no friends and no one likes me and they all bully me, please let me stay with you.

sure, when do you want to come

as soon as possible please

sure, i'll book you a flight and you can come stay with me for a while

*END OF CALL*

after my phone call with my dad, i started packing when i got another call.

hello?

yeah, hi, it's me, i booked you a flight for tomorrow, just say your name and they will give you the ticket.

ok, thanks, see ya bye