Baldi's summer school #2

Note: This is where Filename 2 comes in. Also I'm sorry I forgot to add Sweep sweep. I will add him now. 

Everyone was ready for the field trip. Baldi was decided who will sit with each other. 

Baldi: Playtime, your with Le_Ditoe. Bully your with Sweep sweep. 

Bully: NO NOT HIM PLEASE NOT HIM!!!

Baldi: I said so. Unless *holds out ruler*.

Bully: Okay Mr. Baldi. 

Sweep: GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP.

Bully : Just shut up for once.

Sweep: LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEPING TIME.

Bully: *groans*.

Baldi: 1st prize your with Sock puppet. 

Sock puppet: :).

Baldi: I'm with POTT.  There's a random person who's driving the bus calling himself the bus driver and yeah. That's all you need to know. Any questions?

Bully: Yeah, can I 

Baldi: Okay buckle up we're going.

Me: Playtime what do you think of Baldi?

Playtime: He's very creepy.

Me: Do you want me to tell you something creepier.

Everyone heard me say creepier and asked what is creepy. So I told them about Filename2. The person with no arms and no legs. The person who come out to attack anyone that goes to the school. He tries to get newcomers to delete Baldi, but they don't listen because they enjoy the game. Baldi realized that and tried eliminating them with the help of his friends. However, Filename2 was very angry and decided to kill off anyone who went into his way. He has killed everyone at the school but some people that he didn't know existed and some people that survived the wrath of him. Baldi trapped him inside a box and he can only come out when someone fails all seven notebooks and managed to escape. 

At that moment, we all heard a deafening laugh and in a blink the bus got tipped over. 

Baldi: Filename2 is here!