Baldi's summer school #3

Baldi gets out his ruler and points it act Filename2. Filename2 was happy to finally get his revenge.

Filename2: Hahahahahahaha. Looks like I'm released. Now I can delete you all myself.

Baldi: You don't dare to.

Filename2: Now that I'm free I can do anything that I want to. Delete you all, copy myself, even delete player. I can mess around with the game anytime I want to. You can't stop me because your character file will get deleted. Every last one of you.

Baldi: Driver we need to get back.

Driver: Too lazy to do any of that. You just run if you want to.

Filename2: I can delete the driver too.

Baldi: Delete him.

Driver: Hey what the hell I didn't do nothing. 

Driver character successfully deleted.

Baldi: Oh crap his powers are stronger than I thought. 

Playtime: Jump rope with me.

Playtime character successfully deleted. 

POTT: oh no.

Baldi: Ikr.

Baldi: Put her back inside the game.

Me: Stop it Filename 2.

Filename2: Why?

Me: I'm the player I can mess with the game too.

Filename2: My character is not visible so you can't delete me. I can see your character file so I can delete you. 

Bully: Put Playtime back or I'll tackle you to the ground.

Bully character successfully deleted.  

Sweep: LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEPING TIME.

Filename2: What?

Sweep comes out of nowhere and tackle Filename2 to the ground. 

Filename2: If you don't stop I'll delete you too!

Me: found it.

Filename2: Found what.

Me: found this.

Filename2 character successfully deleted. 

Playtime character successfully added.

Bully character successfully added.

Filename2: I can only tell you one last thing before I truly die. Just delete their character files. I could have deleted you but I didn't because I know you can help. Just delete all of them and act like you didn't know we existed. It's the only way to truly be safe. I'm trying to help you never cross something as bad as this. If you keep them then you'll have to face dangerous consequences. You can either survive and have a happy life or you can keep them and suffer. Delete everything, even itch.io (it's the site where you get Baldi's basics on). You'll always be safe. Come on, do it for yourself. Do it for humanity. I can only say one more sentence so just delete them while you still can. 

Baldi: Don't do it, he's trying to fool you.

POTT: He's lying. If I could, I would give him detention for lying in the halls. 

Me: This is a bus.

1st prize: I have lost him, I don't like that. 

Me: Wait, I can do whatever I want? MUHAHAHAHAHAHA. I delete all of you. Go to hell you losers. I leader now.

Book setting successfully deleted.

Me: There's nothing to see here just go. This book is finished. Leave and delete this while you still can.