Description

John Laurens is a junior that transfered to Colonial Highschool. Here's the thing about John: He moves every year to a new school for each grade, yet only moves house once a year. Nobody has thought anything about it in his last thirteen or twelve schools. That how ever changes in Colonial, everyone asks, "How come you transfer every year?" John always responds with a simple shrug. He hasn't thought anything about it either. His dad has always addressed him as a, 'fag' and 'The devil', ever since he came out. His mom accepted him, she would also support him..
Key word: WOULD.
his mom died two years ago, his siblings moved in with his aunt and uncle in South Carolina while John stayed with his dad in New York. John grew depressed, when he would harm himself his dad said it was for attention. It wasn't.. Once John joined Colonial Highschool, he wanted to change everything. He wore dresses often and feminine cloths, he didn't care if people made fun of him, surprisingly no one did. Instead they would flirt with him. He would just roll his eye at the person and leave them hanging. He hid his depression good. His life was like hell. That is until a certain boy walked into his life.

Alexander Hamilton is junior in Colonial Highschool, he stayed there since freshman, unlike John he didn't move schools unless it was getting out of Elementary and Junior High. Alexander was actually popular, not popular like people praise him or anything, just popular. Even though he's popular, he doesn't date anyone popular, nor is he dating anyone else. He wouldn't even date Eliza Schuyler and her sister, Angelica Schuyler even though they are the most popular and richest girls in the school. He wasn't interested in looks or money though. Alexander was Bi, his parents, Martha and George Washington accepted him. They took him in once they found him on the street, and once they heard his terrible childhood, his father leaving, his mother dying, his cousin hanging himself, getting separated by his brother. His life was hell and still is. That is until a certain boy walked into his life.
•°Enjoy!•°