Ch. 2: New Job

(A/n): Hey sorry for uploading this late. I forgot and was doing other things. Sorry about that. One more thing, if the 3rd chapter doesn't come out on Friday then it might be because there are not only other stories I have to work on but there are things going on with other than this. Just saying. Anyways enjoy the chapter, my fellow wolves! :3 )

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I was the beginning of summer vacation and you were getting a job because you needed too. It was only because you were running out of money and both of your parents disappeared about two months ago.

You had no idea where they went off to and ever since then, you didn't know if they would ever come back. You didn't even know if they were alive, but you kept your faith, hoping they be out there alive; somewhere.

You decide to turn the TV on to the new, and next you know, you wanted to cry.

"Breaking news. It has seemed like that Stephanie (l/n) and her husband were last seen here. The cops are considering them dead. There was blood but no trace of the two. Their bodies were not found. If you are hearing this (y/n) (l/n), then I'm sorry for your lose."

You fell to the floor thinking they were dead, dead for good, and that they didn't want to go looking for the bodies? You had faith in your heart, thinking they'd be alive still, but lost it instantly.
-
-
-
What's the point anymore? You thought.
-
-
-
I thought they'd be alright..
-
-
-
I can't believe it. They Are Dead!
-
-
-
Help us!
-
-
'Huh?' You thought to yourself. Getting up and trying to calm down. You looked around wondering if anyone was with you, but you saw no one.

Another news thing popped up. It looked like it had to do with the Freddy Fazbear's place. You looked at what was being said.

"The Freddy Fazbear entertainment is welcoming a grand opening within the next couple of weeks. Were fun and family come to life. Help wanted. The owner is looking for a new night guard for the next week", you were glade it was the weekends for the time being. "If anyone is willing to take the job then call 1-800-Fazbear. Again, call 1-800-Fazbear to apply the job." Then it ended and you turned the TV off.

You immediately grabbed your phone and called the number. Someone of the other end picking up.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Yes. My name is Scott. What may I help you with?" He asked.

"I heard that you were looking for a new night guard for the Freddy Fazbear's. My name is (y/n) (f/l/n)." - (Fake Last Name) You lied about your last name not wanting everyone to know who you really are, especially after the news said your full name.

"Alright, (y/n). Your job will start this upcoming Monday from 12 - 6am. I will be there around 11:30. Get there at 11:30pm. No later than that. I will be giving you directions and your night guard outfit will come by your house Sunday. Have a great weekend and see you then." He happily states and then you both hang up.

"Well that was great. At least I have a job now."

-time skipped to when your getting ready-

Sighing in frustration, you look at the clock on your dresser to it reading 11:00pm and that you needed to hurry.

You get dressed in your guard outfit. You grabbed you phone, keys and anything else you needed then left to work.

-time skip at work-

You get there at exactly 11:30 and walk inside to see Scott is pacing back and forth, then he spots you.

"Oh good. Your here. (Y/n) right?" He asked.