Ch 1: The bite of 87

~Narrator's POV~

It was your 6th birthday today and you were so excited! Your parents asked you were you wanted to go and, of course, you tell them Freddy Fazbear's. You bring along 3 of your best friends; Sam, Mike, and (f/n).

-time skipped-

Once you got there with your friends and your parents, we all find a table to sit at for your party, and the first thing you do is you go up to the gang on stage, and you tell them it's your birthday.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

Being as warm-hearted as I always am, I tell Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica it's my birthday. I'm just jumping up and down with excitement.

"Happy Birthday (y/n)!" Chica cheers. You give her a warm smile.

"Awe, my little rock star's birthday is today. Let's make your day special, (y/n)!" Bonnie smiles, giving you a wink while strumming his guitar. All you do is giggle.

"Hey (y/n), want us to sing for yah?" Freddy asked, giving you a smile.

"Yes! That would be amazing! But I got to let Foxy know." You smiled back at Freddy before running off to Foxy, seeing as Mike was already here talking to him.

I go over to him and tell him the same because why not. Can't leave the info to just the gang and not let Foxy know.

"Foxy, Foxy!" I happily called out his name.

"What would ye be doing here, lassy?"

"It's my Birthday!"

"Me little lassy's birthday is today. Freddy let's celebrate!" Foxy exclaimed picking me up and putting me on his shoulder's. I just hang on with both of my hands on his head but still am extremely excited! (Yes I know Foxy has a hook and having him put someone on his shoulder's would be hard but just let it be)

My parents take a picture of me on Foxy. Freddy and the other's, even Foxy all start to sing happy birthday.

Soon when they were done, Foxy puts you down and you run off to your parents to sit at the table to eat. The animatronics are now in free roam. Chica starts coming up to you.

"What type of Pizza would the birthday girl and her friends like?" She asked.

I look at Sam, Mike, and (f/n) to see what they wanted. We all agreed to have pepperoni pizza and I told Chica. She nodded her head and went straight for the kitchen.

A bit later, Chica comes back with the Pizza and sets it down. "There you guys go." She kindly stated. She walks away to see the other children but as with that Bonnie comes up to your table.

(F/n) starts to scream happily because her favourite animatronic came up to the table. "Bonnie! Your my favorite!" She cheerfully tells him. I just giggle. "This is the best birthday ever!" I exclaime. Letting all my excitement out.

"I bet it is." Bonnie smiles at me and walks over to (f/n) and gives her a hug. "Thx" I tells him and he says you're welcome right after.

"Hey (y/n), who's your favorite animatronic here?" Sam asked.

"All of them."

"I mean who do you like more? Like who is your number one favorite?" He asked making it more clear to me.

Bonnie was looking at me to see what my answer would be "Like I said before, all of them equally. I don't like someone more than the other's. That would just be mean, and the reason why I like all of them the same is because they are all fantastic friends to come and visit with." I reply then look at Bonnie with a warm smile. He hugged me and I hugged back.

After we were all done eating, the gang had to go back to the stage to sing their songs. Mike ran off to be near Foxy, Sam went to go sit closer to the group that was on stage, (F/n) went to go sit near Bonnie and I went to sit near Sam.

~Mike's POV~

While they were singing, some girl came up to me and pushed me away from Foxy causing me to fall and hit my back on the ground. I get back up hearing her call Foxy names.

"Hey! Leave him alone. He hasn't done anything to you!" I yell which alerts (y/n), causing her to come over and see what's happening.

"I know he hasn't does anything to me but he is weird looking and besides. It seems like most of the kids in here like those three more than him." She snickered, giving me a smirk.

"That still doesn't mean to be mean to him!" I said trying to stand up to her and protect him.

"What's going on here?" (Y/n) asked.

"None of your business!" She turned around and shoved (y/n) to the ground. She got back up without crying and it looked like she was mad.

"Leave Foxy alone!" (Y/n) hissed.

"Oh yeah? Who's gonna stop me?" The girl said climbing onto pirates cove.

"Ma'am, please get down. It's not safe up there." The guard said with worry.

"Your not my parent!" She yelled.

That kinda startled me. (Y/n) didn't like what happened next. Basically no one did. Just as the corner of my eye, I think what I saw was Foxy leaning down closer to the girl with his jaw open.

I turned to see what he was doing. He bit down on the girls head. His eyes were black and white. Everyone started screaming. I felt so bad for Foxy knowing that it wasn't his fault but I left him and went to (y/n)'s parents. She on the other hand did something none of us were expecting.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I got onto pirates cove, taking the girl out of Foxy's mouth and setting her down on the ground. There was Blood all over my hands. Then I was whispersing into Foxy's ear.

"It wasn't your fault and I'm really sorry for what she said to you. I really am." I hug him and he hugs back. I felt like crying because I didn't want to leave this place and knew that I had to go. I looked over to the other three and they looked like they really wanted to help but couldn't. They were all looking at me with upsetting eyes making me cry.

My parents came up to me and started pulling me away from Foxy. I somehow got away from my dads hold on me and told him that I want one final hug from then animatronics. He said no trying to pick me back up again.

I soon got away and went straight for the other hugging Chica first, the Freddy, and then Bonnie. I was hugging, holding onto Bonnie's leg. He picked me up and hugged me one last time. My parents came over and he handing me to them.

Him seeing me like this, it looked like his heart shattered into a million pieces. I was screaming at them not wanting to go.

"Please don't forget me!" I called out to the. Their heads nodded in response saying 'we won't. Come back and visit soon again.'

Next think I know is that I was told never to go back there again. Everyone went home right after. I soon feel asleep on the way home crying.