Chapter One: The Problem Awakens

With a loud, rather grating explosion, you knew it was that time again. Your bright eyes cast a rather bored glance up at the lovely castle as a plume of smoke and rubble rose from where Beerus' room was located.

'What a shame.' You thought, sighing rather loudly. You were just about to start your daily walk with the Oracle Fish until this rude interruption.

"Sorry to cut our walk short, Seer. But you know how he gets when he wakes up and I'm not there." You said, offering the Seer a genuinely apologetic look before blowing her a kiss and instant-transmissioning off into the destroyer's bed chambers.

Unsurprisingly, the alarm bombs that had gone off didn't do much to stir the sleeping destroyer. You, on the other hand, were not going to let him get away with sleeping in after he so rudely interrupted your morning walk.

"My lord~" You sang in a soft voice as you climbed your way up to Beerus' bed.

"My lord, if you don't get up, I'll have to start serenading you." You warned. "And while my singing may not be as bad as Whis', I'll sure as hell make it very unpleasant for you and I may even invite him to preform a duet."

This earned you a groan from the sleeping cat god that quickly turned into a yawn and stretch.

"Alright, alright. I'm up." He grumbled. "You know, you're not as funny as you think you are."

You rolled your eyes and fixed him with a bored smirk, waving your hand in the air nonchalantly.

"Oh, pish posh. I'm funnier than North Kai at best." You teased.

Beerus chuckled gruffly before looping an arm around your waist and pulling you onto the bed next to him. The corners of your mouth twitched, threatening a frown as he proceeded to pull you into a deep kiss. At first, you thought about resisting, but you knew it wouldn't make much of a difference. While you could have pushed him away effortlessly, Beerus almost always got what he wanted and secretly, a part of you loved it when he pulled you around like that.

"Mmm~" You sighed, leaning into the kiss. When you gripped his shoulders firmly to keep him in place, he tightened his arm around your waist. Although you leaned into the kiss, you kept your eyes open just enough to study Beerus' facial expressions. The thoughts that ran through your mind were wild and confusing just as your emotions had become. Love, pity, hatred. Love, pity, hatred. Love, pity, hatred and maybe even a sprinkle of embarrassment.

'How shameful.' You though. 'An angel should never get this emotionally involved with a destroyer... but look at him. He's everything I could have ever wanted and I think I hate him for it. Or maybe... I hate myself for it?'

Just before your thoughts became too sour, you disentangled yourself from Beerus' grip, wiping the dust and soot off the deep maroon dress-like garment you had on.

'Stop that, you miserable sack. Leave his room at once.' You thought to yourself as you fixed Beerus with the same stern look Whis often used to get his point across.

"If you're finally up, my lord, I'll see to it that Whis has your breakfast ready."

Beerus blinked in confusion up at you, almost looking hurt that you would so suddenly break away from the intimate moment he tried to initiate, but nodded his understanding without a word. Turning on your heel, you returned the nod and promptly walked out of Beerus' chambers. For however long Beerus planned to stay up this time, you knew it was going to be one hell of a rocky, emotionally jarring time.

(A/N: Welp! Here's the first chapter! Please let me know what you think. :) I plan on editing this a little in the long run; adding stuff, maybe changing some things, maybe even tweaking the readers' attitude a little. So every little bit of feed back helps and is most appreciated! Thanks for reading!)