Ant-Man and the Wasp Review

Before I begin, I want to remind you all that there will be spoilers in this review. So if you don't want any spoilers, I'd suggest that you should not read this chapter. And if you're still here...well I'm just gonna get right into it.

So the movie was amazing and I enjoyed it so much, plus it was a very funny movie. It was definitely a 10/10 experience for a movie, and probably one of the best Marvel movies that was made. It was also a sequel that did not disappoint at all, so kudos to the creators, producers, and of course the actors and actresses in the movie, as well as basically everyone who worked on the movie. I basically loved everything about it, in all honesty. Good plot, good acting, good ending...actually it was way more than 'good', but you know what I mean. The only thing that I wasn't a big fan of was the post credits scene. Cause in the post credits scene, we see Scott entering the Quantum Realm to suck in some energy from it, while the Pym family is in the real world, waiting to get Scott back to the real world. As soon as Scott is about to tell Hank that he's good to go, Hank's voice get cut off, and Scott thinks that Hank and his family is just playing around, but just as any other person who has watched or known about the events of Infinity War, we could all tell that the Pyms were affected by Thanos' snap. And they were. The next shot shows the entire Pym family when they're already turned to dust, and my heart broke at the sight. Scott is then left behind in the Quantum Realm, not realizing that the poor Pym family was already 'gone'. I knew it was gonna happen even before I watched the movie, but actually seeing it happen for myself...it gave back a part of my Infinity War depression, which took me quite some time to get over, and that scene just gave back a part of it. All in all though, it was still an amazing movie, and that post credits scene was expected, but still...I can't help myself. Although, I think we all know that lots of the heroes that turned to dust will live, especially since Tom is still starring in Far From Home, and the events in that sequel is apparently happening minutes after Avengers 4, so you don't have to worry about having to have your heart broken forever. It'll heal. Once the next Avengers movie comes out...well I guess that's all I gotta say. Thanks for reading!