❤ му ℓσνє ❤

N
I
N
E

MONTHS

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Today marks our 9th month anniversary and I'm overjoyed to think back to everything we've experienced as a couple

Today marks our 9th month anniversary and I'm overjoyed to think back to everything we've experienced as a couple. We've grown together in so many ways and I'm so grateful about every single thing.

Every day with you is a reminder of how happy you make me and how many more things i wish to experience with you. From the moment i met you like i said before i knew you were going to be someone so special but i never imagined how much.

I thank you for being the one to approach me because honestly i was too shy to approach anyone and when i tried i never would get a respond, i remember it being heart breaking for me because for the first time in my life i was doing something out of my comfort zone, yes eventhough I'm a model i still didn't know how to make friends.

Our life is now changing and shaping itself so beautifully that i want to protect it with all my might

Our life is now changing and shaping itself so beautifully that i want to protect it with all my might. Eventhough i believe perfection doesn't exist i still want everything to be just perfect for you and our little angels. I love you three so much that for you all i would do and sacrifice anything possible in my hands because you three deserve the whole world.

My heart is different now, do you know that? It's able to even smile, yes as silly as that may sound my heart smiles at your beats, your voice, your closeness.. anything that has to do with you my heart gives me away because it always responds.

Honestly baby my heart feels like a cheerleader doing flips and all haha! I really wish to say so much about our love but honestly no amount of words can ever really explain how you make me feel and how extremely lucky i feel to have you. I cherish every step i took that led me to come on here because thanks to that i was able to meet the love of my life.

We've done so much ttogether yet...

I want to hold your hand and say that you are my Forever and Always, My to Infinity and Beyond, My Missing Puzzle Piece, My One and Only.. baby you are simply so much more to me than you can imagine.

I want to hold you close like we always do at night so you can feel my heart and your heart can fall in love with my by the feel of every beat.

I want to be the one to always go to sleep beside you and wake up next to you every morning. The one to give you your first greeting of the day along with your first kiss and first 'I Love You'.

I want to be the one to serve you breakfast in bed on your birthday and father's day along with our little angels as they try to jump in bed them ending up taking your breakfast as they trick you each taking turns with giggles and smiles all around you.

I want to be your wife and inspire you to all the great things in life. To cheer you up on days where you feel like your day just isn't going that great and always want to make it right.

I want to be the one to be beside you on your sick days to bring you back to health and even lay in bed with you risking getting sick myself.

I want to do so many things with you that most couples do and the ones we can come up with just for the fun of it.

As you can see there are many things i want to do with you but the thing I'm most looking forward to is be your partner for a very long time

As you can see there are many things i want to do with you but the thing I'm most looking forward to is be your partner for a very long time. I promise I'll be a great mother, soulmate, wife etc... because for you I'd do anything my love even the impossible. Our little family is shaping itself and in a few months our kiddos will be born which means our family will be complete and i am overjoyed with everything that's to come. I love you, i love our little angels, i love us!!

This may have been short because never will i be able to fully express everything that i wish to say to you just know my love goes deeply into my heart and keeps growing day by day. I love you with all my heart, soul.. just my everything baby.

Happy Ninth Month Anniversary !!! 💕

I LOVE YOU BABY!!!
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

💋