Preface

PARADISE / PREFACE

It's strange the calming feeling that has washed over me now that I'm here, here where it all began, the thought gives me that warm glow inside, the same warm glow that only Milo can give me. I can hear the steady rhythm of my heartbeat. I let the sound of rushing water draw me in. His voice barely a whisper calls to me, I long to be in his arms to feel the comfort of his embrace, my soul craves it. A month ago I never would have believed that it would be so easy to let go and completely give myself to someone, someone so beatuiful someone so....breathtakingly pure. I knew it the moment I laid eyes on him, I felt it, it fet like tiny butterflies dancing around deep inside my stomach I knew we were meant to be together. No matter what I knew I'd do anything to be his.

I wiggle my toes deep into the sand before I let my feet finally touch the water. I feel the slow swirling movement cascade over my foot, slowely it moves wrapping itself around my ankle, further up it tingles at my knee, my thigh, until it wraps itself deep around my waist and begins to pull me in. I let it guide me deep into the ocean the water sways slow and steady, I take a slow deep breath in and listen as the wind carries Milo's voice to me the water finally reaches its mark swirling around me competly it gentle pulls me under and I let the sea take me to him. My love. My soul mate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'd really love to know what you guys think of this it's like my first story in ages that I'm totally in love with. And I'm super curious if you guys have figured out what Milo is and I'd love to know your thought please comment and vote if you feel like it deserve it thanks guys for all your support and reads on here it really does mean loads to me.

Thank you so so much to insurgent_ for the amazing cover inspiration cover currently on the side will change back and forth cover I'm using is by the fabulous forcade