Part 9

Jughead s POV
As I saw Betty walk out I ran out after her. Archie and Veronica were behind when we finally caught up to her. "Betty, is everything alright." I say to Betty. Betty then turns around to look at me, "No... when I saw Veronica and Archie kiss I was sad, I thought they were over. I thought that maybe I had a chance with Archie... but I guess I don't." Betty says and then walks out of Riverdale High. Veronica and Archie weren't to close, but they were close to enough to hear everything that had just happened. I turn around to see Archie and Veronica talking about their relationship and how they could still be friends with Betty. "I don't like Betty like that, Ronnie. We just can't date for now, or for until Betty gets over me and you. But I love you Veronica." Archie says to Veronica and goes to first period without even letting Veronica speak. She looks at me with tears in her eyes and walks to her first class. I then walk to mine.

Veronica's POV
After Archie broke up with me I couldn't move. Tears fell down my cheeks and I turned to Jughead. Instead of going towards him I walk to class.

After all my classes I started to get happier and I started to feel better after that morning. I started to walk to lunch I decided to sit with Toni. Toni usually sits with her other serpent friends. Fangs, Sweetpea and even Cheryl was there. Toni and the group asked why I sitting there. I explained everything and they all gave me a hug. From across the lunchroom I could see Kevin, Jughead, Betty and Archie staring at me. I just turned around at kept talking to Toni and Cheryl.

After lunch Kevin came up to me and told me that if I could go to Pops with him. I agreed and after school I walked with him to Pops. We talked along the way and when we arrived I could tell that this was a trap, cause I could see 3 people that I didn't want to see.
——————————————————
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and again feel free to drop down any ideas for any future chapter :) byeeee - May