Part 33

BEFORE THIS CHAPTER STARTS IM STARTING A NEW FAN FIC! YOU CAN GO TO MY USERNAME AND FIND IT THERE! PLEASE READ IT AND ENJOY IT! LOVE YALL ♥️
•••

Jugheads POV
Guilt was all I could feel. Last night was a huge mistake.

Flashback to last night
I was about to sleep when I heard a knock on my door. I thought it was gonna be my dad, instead it was Betty. "What do you want Betty?" I sigh. "I want you." She smashes her lips against mine. I knew it was wrong so I pulled away. "Betty, we're done. You can't just kiss me?" I say Turing away. "I say the way you looked at me Jug, you're not over me...please." She says unbuttoning her jacket revealing nothing but a lacy pink bra. I tried to resist. She looked me in my eye and she started kissing me, I kiss back. My heart said no but my instincts said yes. I couldn't stop, what I feel towards Betty is different than what I feel towards Veronica, but I loved Veronica. I guess I didn't realize how far me and Betty went.

I woke up next to Betty on my chest. That's when guilt and regret hit me. Tears fell from eyes, what have I done. I am the worst person ever. I had to tell Veronica, but what if I didn't and if I told her once we were married and had kids? I just pushed that thought away and focused on now. I got ready for school and left Betty in my bed.

End of Flashback

I guess Betty went to school after all since I saw her talking to Kevin. I don't even know why I went to school, I just wanted to scream. Veronica walked in and my heart sank. "Hey babe." She says kissing my cheek. "Hey, Ron." I say trying to smile back. She noticed something was wrong, but I kept ignoring eye contact. "Baby, is something bothering you." She says stroking my arm. One side of me told me she knew, she acted suspicious and she tried to play dumb. "Nothings wrong." I blurted out. "Jughead, I don't like lairs..." she says, but this time she wasn't smiling, she had a mischievous smirk. I got up and stormed out of the lounge.

The whole day I tried avoiding Veronica. At lunch she didn't even sit with us, she sat with the Ghoulies of course. I could see Malachai pulling Veronica by her waist, she even put her head on his shoulder. I was red, I was in furrowed. Then the worst happened, Malachai lifted Veronica head by her chin and kissed her. She didn't even hesitate or pull away, they were making out right in front of me. My eyes started to water, but it's what I deserved.

At the end of the day I walked to motorcycle slowly. Veronica was there. "Hey Jug." She says putting her hands around me neck. "Uh. Hey." I say looking down. She grabs my hands and whispers something in my ear, "You didn't like me making out with Malachai didn't you? How did you think me seeing you and Betty fucking made me feel...I cried all night, and now we're halfway even, but watch out cause this is only the beginning." She whispers, by every breath she squeezed my hands tighter. I furrowed my eyes and looked at her with an evil face. How could she do that... "I'll see you later...Babe." She says hesitant on staying "babe" oh how I loved her.

Veronica's POV
That should've showed Jughead not to cross a Lodge. I even left the Ghoulies, finally. I was no longer apart of some gang. When I got home my father was waiting for me, "How did seeing Jughead go?" He says. "Horrible. I wanted to slap him for everything, but I loved him Dad. Is something wrong with me?" I say looking at my Day water filling up my eyes. "No, mija. You're perfect, he's the bastard that broke your heart, but remember the plan." He says getting up and hugging me. "Thanks, daddy." I say.

I went up to room I decided to go on the group chat, since there was definitely some chatter happening.

The Gang
——————-
@KevinK - Heyyy guys!
@CherylBlossom - Any tea ☕️?
@KevinK - ALWAYS! It's been awhile since we've all talked anyways
@ToniTopaz - SPILL THE TEA!
@KevinK - Okayyy, Veronica has supposedly joined the Ghoulies and is dating their leader Malachai I believe?
@VeronicaLodge - I'm here you know...
@KevinK - is it true though?!?
@VeronicaLodge - one I was forced to join the Ghoulies and second, no I'm not dating Malachai, and three I just left the Ghoulies today
@KevinK - aww 🤧 I thought we were gonna have a new power couple 😭😭
@BettyCooper - Kevin calm down!
@ArchieAndrews - honestly
@VeronicaLodge - I'm sure there's some new hot couple in Riverdale.
@ToniTopaz - Like you and Jughead? 😏
@KevinK - OMG NO ONE TOLD ME VUGHEAD WAS REAL!? 😍😍😍♥️
@JugheadJones - ??
@KevinK - CAN YOU CONFIRM!?!
@JugheadJones - Confirm what?
@KevinK - That you and Veronica are dating!? 😭💖♥️
@BettyCooper - It's a rumour Kev, sorry 😐
@KevinK - 😭😭😭😭
@JugheadJones - It's true, Kev. Me and Veronica are dating
@KevinK - 😩😩😍😍😍
Veronica Lodge has left the groupchat
—————————
I didn't want to hear Jugheads bullshit! I left the chat even though I knew the minute I left I was put back in. I ignored the calls and messages I was getting and I went to bed. I wish Jughead was beside me, but he was nothing to me.

I heard a knock on my door. I walked to my bedroom door and saw him. "Hey." He says. I take back a couple of steps before...
——————————————————
I LEFT YOU GUYS ON A CLIFFHANGER! I'm so sorry ! I'll update in the morning ♥️ no one has been updating their stories and I'm like sad cause I've read like every Vughead/Jeronica fanfic 😭🤣
Anyways enjoy 🔥

- xo, May 🤯