Ready for Chaos: Part 3

i used the communicator and tried to get in touch with my parents.

"papa? Dad? you guys there?"

steve said, "of course baby girl."

"chloe why did you lock us out?" said tony.

"Choas..."

"i dont understand," said steve.

"thats his name,chaos and he's me. He's the evil side of me. i'm not going to let you two or anyone else i love die for me. never again"

by then steve, bucky, clint and natasha arrived.

i looked down at them and saw bucky yell out," you dont have to do this."

"its the only way i can keep you safe."

"no! dont! please!"

"i love you."

i started to raise the ground into the air. i could see james screaming while steve and ironman tried to hold him back.

"tell peter ill be watching over him."

then the communications cut out. chaos had attacked me and sent me hurddeling toward the ground. when he landed he started beatting me into the ground. each punch sending my lower and lower. he said,"ready to die?"

"after you"

i flipped him on his back and hid in the trees. he hit my arm really good and broke it. took four shots and my arm was already broken. if i was going to win it needed to be done quickly.

"come out and play."

i moved from my position and found a better vantage point then took my shot. fortunantly it sent him flying toward the wall i put up. a two in one hit that would give me enough time to try and wrap my arm. we continued to fight and when the shield started to fail i knew this would be over soon. then from no where i was hit by something. i fell to my knees and was hit again. as i looked down i could see blood. i tried to make my way to cover but was grabbed. Not by chaos but by my brother Loki. he managed to take out chaos and help me.

"Loki?"

"Do not worry anymore Maria. Mother had sent me to help you."

Loki picked me up and used his powers to take out chaos.

Loki set us down then the shield disappeared. The avengers stopped in their tracks when they saw Loki.

Toni yelled out, "What are you doing with my daughter?!"

"She will not be harmed mortal."

"Loki you died. how?"

"I'm sorry Thor but I have a debt that must be repaid."

Thor charged at us. He was stopped when Loki used his powers and disappeared.

Steve yelled out, "no!" And dropped to his knees as the others stated to comb the area.

Clint found chaos's body then called the others over to him.

"She did it," said Tony.

"It's all over," said Steve.

Natasha called in SHIELD for a clean up then left with the others.