❥┊№ 01. 🍒

I'm super hyped
to start my new
fanfiction. tbh,
this is my first
NCT fanfic oof-
brook

                                                             ⋆ ✷   +  ·
                                                           ·       ✹  * 
                                            ·  ✵        ˚  ✧    ⋆
                                                    *  .  ··

                                                             ⋆ ✷   +  ·
                                                           ·       ✹  * 
                                            ·  ✵        ˚  ✧    ⋆
                                                    *  .  ··

iMessage: Babe❤️ (4)

Instagram: itsbritneybitch has requested to follow you!

Jungwoo grabs his phone from off his bedsheets after hearing it ding a few times.

He almost instantly veered his attention from his school work when he noticed the notifications. Due to him working in almost pitch darkness, Jungwoo was practically blinded by his phone screen's brightness, letting an audible groan escape his mouth.

He has five notifications. Four from his boyfriend, Hyungsik, and one from... Someone else.

The second name that popped up, Jungwoo definitely didn't recognize. "Who's Britney bitch?" Jungwoo thought aloud, furrowing his brows in confusion. He swiftly swiped right and typed in his password, his thumb making a beeline for the iMessage app. He knew to always respond to Hyungsik whenever he texted. Always. Ever since Hyungsik started getting violent out of nowhere, kicking him and shoving him to the ground for reasons Jungwoo doesn't know, he never misses a single text.

What's worse is that Jungwoo still forgives him after his boyfriend would come back a few hours later. Hyungsik's breath would be laced with the stench of alcohol, every single time. Jungwoo always thought this was his boyfriend's way of coping with his anger so he wouldn't dare object to anything he did. He knew damn well what was off-limits in the relationship, and one of them was arguing with Hyungsik. He has the scars to back up his reasoning.

Jungwoo taps on his iMessage app and waits for his messages to load. He has priorities, after all. His boyfriend.

Babe❤️: Babyboy, about today.
I'm sorry that I hit you and yelled
You know how I can get sometimes
I just didn't like how you were talking with
the redhead at your locker

Jungwoo: It's okay, babe ❤️!
And Taeyong? I would never even dream of cheating
on you. I know you're just being protective of me (:
I'm just sad I gave that kind of impression to you 😢,
I'm sorry baby...

Babe❤️: You're right.
I know now that you wouldn't cheat
and you're just trying to make some friends.
I guess I feel better now.

Jungwoo: Ooh good!
I'm glad you're feeling better ❤️❤️. I promise to be
more careful next time.