❥┊№ 06. 🍒

The next day, Jungwoo couldn't stop rereading his last few messages with Yukhei. If he was going to be completely honest, he was a little disappointed Yukhei never sent him a picture of himself. Not that he liked him or anything, he's just curious. If someone randomly messaged you, calling you daddy, and sending weird memes, anyone would want to know who's behind it all. It would be a lie to say that Yukhei didn't spark his interest, just a little.

They've only been talking for a day, but in that day, Yukhei managed to make Jungwoo feel... Nice? He wasn't entirely sure what he was feeling. It was something about Yukhei and his weird persona that made Jungwoo want to get to know him.

"Jungwoo, don't be a dick!" Jungwoo grunted, smacking himself out of his thoughts.

He shouldn't be feeling this way. He's with Hyungsik, for god's sake! Thinking this way about another guy was strictly out of the question. He's been with Hyungsik for two whole years, Jungwoo would never even think of leaving him. They have real love, Jungwoo would say to his friends, Taeyong and Yuta, in which the two would just shake their heads and reply with "sure, Jungwoo, sure". Both of them despised Hyungsik. Thought he was an asshole, and openly said it multiple times.

It's true that Hyungsik is different than other guys, so to speak. More verbal and physical. But Jungwoo loves him, and would never do anything to mess up their relationship.

But, Yukhei was different.

It was as if Yukhei was actually interested in talking with him. He would talk to him in ways Hyungsik never did. Yukhei made him feel appreciated, all in one day. It was the fact of Jungwoo having a boyfriend that he is keeping his distance and acting cold. He was surprised that Yukhei didn't mind at all, and continued talking to him.

It was at this point that he needed advice on the situation. He couldn't go to Hyungsik about his newfound "friendship" with Yukhei, definitely not. The only people he knew would help are his friends.

Jungwoo pulled his phone out from his back pocket and sent them a message.

Rats R Us

omfgjungwoo: helphelphelphelphelp.
Ffs did Johnny change the gc name again?

osakabitch: sadly yes

#1_headass: you rang?

17andcounting: what's up?

omfgjungwoo: okay so this guy messaged me the other day.
We were talking and whatnot but then he started sending
me memes and calling me daddy.

osakabitch: shipping

17andcounting: you sure that wasn't Johnny

#1_headass: shut the fuck up you twAT

osakabitch: wHAT DID U JUST SAY TO MY MAN

#1_headass: Yuta do me a favor and get some glasses

osakabitch: u know what you emo vulture