Chapter 1 first fight

Ben and mal have had a roller coaster of a relationship, for being Auradon's  power couple. Evie Jay and Carlos had kept their promise and was there for mal every time. Ben had taken his work serious too serious. Everyone has been worried about him. especially Mal.

Mal's P.O.V

It had just been moments ago that Mal had received a tear wrenching phone call from former queen Bell. The words she had spoken broke Mal's  heart and tears were willing to be spilled out.

*PHONECALL*

b(bell) M(mal)

B- "Mal how soon can you come to the castle?"

M- "I can come now if you would like."

B-"its about ben"

M- "okay I will see what I can do"

B- "Mal there is more, Ben ws shutting everyone out and refusing to do anything but paperwork, but he will talk to Adam sometimes."

*End of Call*

She started off in a sprint but when castle beast came into view she slowed down into a walk slowly building up the confidence to speak to him and to carefully choose her words not to anger his beast side.

When she arrived at castle beast she was immediately  pulled into the grand castle entrance by former king and queen Bell and Adam. "Mal we want to thank you again for coming, but please fix our son." She had walked up to the grand spiral staircase and was ready to knock until she heard a crashing sound.

She softly knocked on the door, only to be responded by a low menacing growl. She inched closer and slowly turned the slim silver handle when it came to closing the door behind her she was very quiet until her elbow turned and hit a book, the book slammed onto the wooden flooring. Ben quickly spun around in his chair.

"Mal what do you want"

"Ben I want you."

"WELL I DON'T WANT YOU MY KINGDOM IS WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN A STUPID VK LIKE YOU."

Mal was about to say something else but was cut off by ben who yelled "MALEFICIENT'S DAUGHTER IS ALL YOU WILL EVER BE TO ME AND TO EVERYONE ELSE.

And with that Mal was running down the spiral staircase and all they way to the Auradon prep dorm rooms. She burst into Carlos and Jay's  room to see everyone looking at her (Jane, Carlos, Lonnie, Jay, Evie and Doug) All of the VKs stepped foreword and asked "Mal what did HE do?"

"He said I'm just a stupid *sob* VK and *sob* and that is all I will ever be to anyone *sob especially him and *sob I'm only Maleficent's daughter nothing else. 

"He will pay" Carlos stated

"he better sleep with one eye open" Jay groweled 

"HE CAN NOT HURT MY SISTER!!" Evie was more than mad

everyone else sat there in silence comforting her.

Hope you like my first story I will have a cover going up soon. Sorry if this is not good if you don't want to read it anymore that's okay then