Two

Jungkook POV:

She was my target.

I had made it this far into her territory,  I knew I was treading on dangerous ground but the price for her life was too beautiful of an offer to refuse.

She was the daughter of Seoul's infamous mafia leader, her reputation was clean and pristine, she was no threat to anyone but the man who was paying me believed that ending her life would end the terror her father has caused upon the city.

I couldn't care less if I'm honest I just wanted my paycheck.

I watched the other two males that stood beside me with caution, these would be my biggest obstacle in this job they was hired alongside myself to protect the target, I would have to strike her when alone or even take them out with her.

Only time will tell.

I stood up right and forced a blank expression upon my face waiting for the target to arrive to her father's study.

Both men beside me looked like rocks I swore neither of them was breathing or blinking it was slightly disconserning.

The door clicked open drawing my full attention,  I watched as a pale fairy like girl stepped into the room, she looked down at her bare feet her lips turned up into a soft smile,  her hair cascading over her shoulders in perfect soft curls.

Her father's voice made her body jolt slightly as she looked up,  it took everything in me to stay deadly still,  her eyes widened slightly at the sight of us,  but what I couldn't help notice was how undeniable beautiful she was.

Her lips plump and rosy,  her eyes soft and inviting, she wore a soft pale blue dress which hugged her body perfectly, it reached just above her knee,  she was barefooted which only made her even more breathtaking,  her legs long and elegant.

I mentally slapped myself before reminding myself she was my target, looking her dead faced and unmoving I noticed as her soft kind features changed when her father introduced all three males

She looked unpleased and annoyed at our existence and it somehow amused me to know that I was the annoyance to her when she was still breathing and keeping my paycheck on hold.

(A/N: Short one for now)