intro

Characters
○•~~~~~~~~~~•○

Colby Brock- 17
Samuel Golbach-17 (almost 18)
Jake Webber-16
Aaron Doh-18
Corey Scherer-18
Elton Castee-21
Katrina Stuart-16
Devyn Lundy-17

Description
○~~•~~•~~•~~•~~○
Sam meets colby his freshman year.
Colby meets Sam his freshman year.
A few years pass and there best friends.
Sam gets a little sad during their junior year.
Whats gonna happen?¿?

Intro
○•~•○•~•○•~•○•~•○•~•○•~•○

This story all started on one first day.

They were walking into band class on the first day of freshman year. When they run into each other because they were both too lost in their thoughts.

"Oops Im sorry." The blonde haired boy says standing up and extending his hand to the brown haired boy nervously.

"Me too." He grabbed the hand and stood up. "Thanks."

"No problem it was my fault." His voice had a hint of embarrassment to it.

"It was partially mine." The boy ran his hand through his brown hair in nervousness.

"Okay." The blonde looked at the other boys light blue eyes. "Im Samuel," he went to extend his hand when he realized the brown haired boy had yet to let go.

"Oh uhm," the boy pulled his hand away as his face flushed from embarrassment. "Im Colby."

"Well its nice to meet you Colby." Samuel said with a light smile.

"Yeah. You too Sam," Colby shook Sams hand and looked into his ocean eyes.

As they pulled their hands away they continued to stare into each others eyes with the slightest smiles.

"I think i found a new friend." They both thought before looking away and walking into class, taking seats next to one another.

~○•○~○•○~○•○~○•○~

Authors note:

I know this is bad right now.
I had no idea what to write im bad at descriptions.

But i wanted to get a new story idea out there.

And i know this isn't how they actually met but just go with it for the story.

Let me know what you think in the COMMENTS.

And please VOTE.

Also read my other stories:
Happy and Sad//Solby
Beanies and Sweatshirts// Solby
Things I should probably personal

And maybe some more new stories to come