CHAPTER 10

It was another boring day at school. It was last period and I had chemistry. I sat at the back of the class and rested my head into my hands and stared outside.

It was pouring with rain and the clouds covered the blue sky. I sigh as I turned my head to look at the clock. One more hour till school finishes. I sigh again. My eyes were closing until I heard someone shouting at me.

"Y/N ! Would you like to wake up and pay attention ?" My teacher yells out loud to me. My head snaps up and the entire class laughs. My whole face turns red of embarrassment. My teacher just stands there glaring at me as he returns to teach the class.

After what felt like eternity, class had finally ended. I grabbed my bag and ran out the school gates. I hate chemistry so much. One of the few classes I regret taking.

I reached outside the gates where Yoongi usually waits for me but he wasn't there. That's weird. He's always here before I am. I slid my phone out of my pocket and called him. He isn't even picking up. I became a bit worried. Damn it. I thought to myself. I'm gonna have to walk a long way back home.

I wasn't half way down the road until a car drove and pulled up next to me. I turned to see that it was Yoongi's car. But Yoongi wasn't in the drivers seat. It was RM.

"Hey ! I'm really sorry I'm late. Yoongi asked me if I can pick you up. He isn't feeling well at the moment" He mumbled as he forced a smile on his face. I opened my mouth to say something but got cut off. "We can get food if you want ?" He asked as he gazed at him. I shrugged my shoulders and took a seat in the car. A wave of uncomfortable vibes hit me.

What if he's lying ? What if Yoongi is actually hurt because of him? What if he's going to kidnap me now ? What if I'm gonna die ? So many questions filled my head and I instantly regret being in the car with him now.

"Y/N are you ok ?" I heard a voice speak to me. I broke out of my thoughts and replied. "Yea I'm ok" I stated. My eyes were glued outside the window watching the rain. "You don't look ok" He said softly.

"Look, I said I'm ok can you just leave me alone ?" I slightly raise my voice at him. I was so annoyed at the fact that he's picking me up. Yoongi could've told me. I would've took the bus instead of being in this akward situation with him.

"Oh, I'm sorry" He mumbled. I didn't dare look at him after I said that. It's still akward with him. It's only been a couple of days since he's stayed with us and I still feel uncomfortable with him. The longer I realised how rude I sounded earlier, I instantly felt bad. He was just making sure if I was ok and I was being such a bitch to him.

"No, I'm sorry. I sounded really rude and I feel bad for doing so" I blurted out. I was waiting for him to say something and finally he did. "I should've not kept asking if you were ok. I must've been annoying" He said having his attention glued to the road. I turned to look at him and wow. He looked hot. Why didn't I notice how good looking he actually is up close. He had one arm on the steering wheel and the other was running through his hair. His beautiful, silky, heavenly made hair.

"Are you done drooling over me ?" He smirked at me and chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him. "I was staring outside your window not at you" I scoffed at him. He just laughed. "Sure you were"

Our car drove into a car park outside a fast food resturant. We headed inside and began ordering. "Wait, what about Yoongi ?" I protested and looked up at him. "He wants me to take you out and eat. But don't worry about him. We'll get him something" He smiled down at me as he wrapped his arm around and pulled me close to him.

I flinched at the sudden position I was in. His grip tightened on me and I snapped my head up at him. I had an annoyed look on my face. He looks at me and smiles. Oh that fake smile of his. "What the hell do you think your doing ?" I roughly asked trying to get out of his grip. "You were shaking. So it was obvious that you were cold. I thought maybe if I have you near me you'd be warmer. Because you know, I'm hot" He stated confidently. He looked proud of himself as he said that.

I opened my mouth to say something until I was cut off by our order being called out. Why am I always being cut off whenever I'm gonna say something ? I asked myself repeatedly in my head.

"That was so cheesy of you RM" I laughed at him as we received our food and got in the car. "I wasn't even cold nor was I shaking" I exclaimed. I buckled up waiting to leave until I heard him. "Just call me Namjoon" he abruptly said. I nodded my head at him and went silent after that which was weird but I didn't mind it. I took out my phone and looked at the time. 6:35 pm was shown on the screen. We were out for that long ? I wondered.

We finally arrived home. I entered the house to see a sick Yoongi lying on the couch who had tissues everywhere and was continually coughing.

I was about to break into tears when I saw him but I held them back. I placed the food on the counter and walked to Yoongi. Followed by Namjoon. "Yoongi ah what happened ? Are you ok ?" I asked kneeling down beside him. I touched his forehead and it was really hot.

"I have a fever" Yoongi bluntly said. "Don't worry about me. I'll get better soon." He forced a smile on his face. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. "We brought food Yoongi" I said hoping it would cheer him up. Namjoon kneeled down next to me and placed the food on the table near him. I mouthed a thank you to him and he nodded his head.

"Eat up Yoongi" I said before leaving. He smiled at me as I left. I walked to the kitchen where I found Namjoon making his food. "I'm just gonna take a quick shower"

He looked up at me and stuttered. "Oh u-uh y-yea. There will be food for you down here"
"Can you just take it up to my room and leave it there please ?" I asked. He looked up at me and narrowed his eyebrows and shook his head.
"Thanks !" I yelled as I sprinted upstairs heading for the shower.