Is This A Bad Time?

Alice POV:

We finally were able to get a weekend without the kids around. Betty and Jug had decided to go to Greendale for the weekend. Jug said something about getting a new bike and of course Betty went with him. We had been sneaking around for a few weeks successfully. We both didn't know where we wanted this relationship to go, since it is currently just sex and talking. So we were both keeping it a secret from everyone. Betty and Jug were such a sweet couple and we both didn't want to ruin it for them. 

After Jug came to pick up Betty we said our goodbyes, and I rushed up the stairs all excited about my weekend with FP. I quickly packed a small bag, makeup, clothes (not to many, since I probably won't be needing them) a toothbrush, oh... and condoms. After I heard Jugs bike leave the driveway I went down the stairs and locked up the house. I threw my bag in the car and sped to FP's. I was so eager to see him, it hadn't been more than a day, but got it felt like weeks. I hid the car behind a few trees, so no one would know I was here. I don't want our children finding out from someone else, or at all. I grabbed my bag and rushed up to his door quickly unbuttoning a few buttons of my top and knocking his door rather harshly. 

He finally opens the door and I don't even let him get a word in. I push through the door and throw my stuff on the ground. He is rather shocked by me dragging him right to the bedroom, no wasting time when your with FP. I quickly undress and he just stands in shock. "What?" I say defensively waiting for him to undress so we can get this 'show in the bed'. "I, uh, wow you really, well um I made us lunch." He says laughing to himself. "Oh, can we work up the appetite first?" I say grabbing his hips and pressing my naked body into him. "I guess, I made burgers though." He says sounding disappointed. "You Jones men are always hungry. But seriously would you prefer a burger or sex right now?" I say wrapping my arms around his neck and pushing myself even further into him even more. I can feel his skin cover with goosebumps and I know its working. "Ummmm" He says scratching his chin acting like its a tough decision. "Oh please just get in the damn bed already!" I say pulling him through the door and throwing him on the bed. He quickly undresses and we, well...you know. 

"Wow Jones, definitely worked up the appetite for burgers now." I say laying my head on his chest. "I'd say blondie, lets eat and then we can go for round two." He says quickly getting out of bed, and I immediately miss his warmth against me but I'm looking forward to round two. "Sounds perfect." I smile and quickly throw on one of his shirts, he does the same. "You look better in my clothes than I do." He says laughing and getting the burger buns out of the kitchen cabinet. "I know." I say smirking and grabbing my bag that I had previously thrown on the ground. "Ketchup or mustard?" He asks making myself and himself a burger. "You know the answer to that." I remind him sarcastically. "I do, but I wanted to be polite." He says charmingly. 

I bring my stuff to his bedroom and come back out into the kitchen taking in the smell of the food. I sit down at the table and he places the burger in front of me. "For the prettiest lady of all." He says all cute and lovable. "Why thank you handsome." I say before shoving most of the burger in my mouth. "You like it blondie?" He asks with his mouth full of food its almost impossible to understand him. "Yeah." I say accidentally spitting out some of the burger onto the table. We both start laughing uncontrollably till the point of tears. "We are such goofballs." He says finally starting to compose himself. "We are total goofballs." I say still laughing. 

We both finish whats left of our burgers and I start to wash the dishes for him. "You don't have to do that." He says leaning next to the sink and turning off the water. "I know, but you let me eat your food and sleep here, so the least I can do is wash our plates." I say turning the water back on. "Wouldn't you rather be doing something else?" He says grinning turning the water off again. "Well yeah." I say turning the water back on. "Oh come on Ali-" He's about to continue but I take the dish sprayer from the sink and soak him. I start laughing and he looks mad. "You're gonna pay for that blondie." He says wiping his eyes. "Oh yeah, make me." I say running into the living room and jumping on the couch.