1920 party part 1

DOCTOR'S POV

It was already Wednesday in the TARDIS and I was on my way to pick up clara. I was planning to take her to a 1920s party. As soon as the TARDIS materialized onto the Maitland's front yard I ran out the door to greet my impossible girl. I knocked on the door and waited patiently. Angie came to answer. "Clara your boyfriends here!" She yelled into the house. Angie then turned to me and said, "So where are you taking her today?" "A party," I replied. As she led me into the house I saw clara beginning to step down the stairs toward us. "Clara!" I said as I kissed her forehead, grabbed her hand and took her to the TARDIS. She soon after yelled goodbye to the kids. "So where are we going what's the surprise?" She said scrunching her nose in curiosity. "We're going to a party in the 1920s!" I said with all my excitement. "Now go change, see what the TARDIS has picked out in your closet for you!"

CLARA'S POV

I was so happy we were going to a party in the 1920s. I raced to my room as soon as I found it. So what do I have to wear? I said to the TARDIS. She made a whirling sound and my closet doors opened. Inside were thousands to clothes but separated from the rest were three dresses. One lower thigh red dress. One long purple dress. Lastly but not least a navy just above the knee dress. I tried them all on and decided to wear the red one. I quickly curled my hair. I applied my mascara and lipstick/lip gloss. I went to the bottom drawer of the closet and pulled out a gorgeous pair of black heels. I headed out the door, down the steps to the control room. When I walked in I saw chinny wearing a black tuxedo, along with a black bow-tie. Oh how he loved bow-ties.

DOCTOR'S POV

Oh my! I thought to myself. "Clara you look gorgeously stunning!" Her cheeks turned a pinkish color. "Thank you doctor ready to go?" She said. "Gladly!" I walked down the steps of the control room. As I opened the door I was greeted with the blinding lights of a party.