The end

I dedicate this to all my readers, followers, voters, commenters, and all over whouffle shippers. I love you all! This story would have been continued and made if it wasn't for your votes, reads, and feedback! I am sad to say this is the ending of this story but don't worry! Ill be back! Anyway as river says... *spoilers!*

DOCTOR'S POV

At last! The last building I had yet to explore was right in front of me. I ran inside as I yelled Clara's name. "Clara! Clara! Please where are you!" I shouted. No reply. Then in the corner I heard a laugh starting to emerge out of him. Edward. My eyes seethed with anger, and jealously. "Why!" I shouted at him. "Why do you have my impossible girl!" I spat at him. "She won't be your impossible girl anymore." He harshly spoke. "What are you talking about?" I said confused. "I gave clara a little present that's all." He said as he grinned wickedly.

CLARA'S POV

I heard the doctor talking. "Doctor!" Doctor please help! Please save me I'm scared!" I yelled out to the empty room. The doctor came running into the room. He untied me, grabbed my hand, and ran bringing me with him. We ran to the TARDIS. Edward came walking out smiling. He had won. He broke my heart. The doctor broke my heart. And that was enough revenge for Edward. "Oh clara!" He said. "My clara I've missed you so much!" He said kissing my forehead. I quickly pulled away soon after. "Clara what's wrong?" He said with worry in his voice. "Who is she?" I said. My voice full of hurt. "Who is who?"he replied. "Her." I said as I pointed behind him to see that mystery woman with blond curls calling MY doctor 'sweetie'.

DOCTOR'S POV

"Hello sweetie." Said river. I turned in shock. "What are you doing here?" "I see you've moved on," replied river as she pointed towards clara. "River listen I love clara. She is my impossible girl and I love her so much." As soon as I said that river slapped me. "OW! What was that for!" I yelled at her. "Good bye Doctor." And then she left thank goodness.

CLARA'S POV

"Doctor?" "Yes clara?" He replied. "I love you too," I said as I crashed my mouth onto his our lips moving creating a pattern. He kissed me so passionately and I gladly returned it the same way. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bedroom. As we kissed I began to unbutton his shirt. "Clara? Are you sure you want to do this?" He said breathlessly. "Yes." I said. I was ready and I surely wanted too.

CLARA'S POV

I've been feeling sick lately and have been throwing up in the mornings. Also I've been craving food. Oh gosh! I thought to myself I'm... I'm... No I have to check. Sure enough I was. I clara Oswald was pregnant with the doctors child. I have to tell him I thought to myself. "Doctor?" I called out. "Yes clara?" The doctor replied as he walked in. "Sit down please." "Clara what's wrong are you okay?" "I'm fine doctor I just have some news to tell you." "well?" " Doctor... I'm pregnant! Your going to be a father!" The doctor gasped and then quickly hugged me a tear escaping his eye. "That's perfect news!"

9 MONTHS LATER

DOCTOR'S POV

There she is. My clara holding our perfect baby girl. Our little Jessica Smith. During Clara's first month of pregnancy we got married. And now we have our own little girl. She too was timelord. As I held my little girl, I couldn't help but let the tears or joy cloud my face.

Okay guys do I have ended my story! I will include an epilogue later today if you would like that? Please tell me in the comments if not I'll mark it was completed. And I might be creating another whouffle story. Also I have been in love with Sherlolly!! So maybe I'll make one about that too? Anyways tell me what you all thought of my over all story and also everything else I mentioned. I LOVE your feedback!!