48

*Half An Hour Later*

The moment we reach my studio, our mouths collide as he shuts and locks the door behind us, not wanting to wait another second. Our hands are needy and rushed as we help each other out of our clothes. I run my fingertips over his  toned torso as he nips at the skin of my jaw and neck. A soft moan leaves my lips as he does so and he pulls my body hard against his own. We remove the last bit of our clothes and I push him to sit on my studio chair before straddling his bare body. He looks up at me with hooded eyes while his hands tightly hold onto my waist as I slide onto his length. A moan leaving both of our lips at the sudden contact. I grip onto his shoulders tightly as I just sit there with him fully inside me. I lean forward and capture his mouth with my own as I kiss him slow and deep, him responding straight away.

"...I...love...you..." Each of his words coming out between kisses. I smile as I continue kissing him at the same pace and I begin to move my hips to match that pace. At this angle, he hits the right spot, making me moan into his mouth. I pull away from his lips to throw my head back as I continue riding him. He brings his lips to my collarbone and begins sucking on the skin there, leaving purple marks everywhere. He helps me pick up the pace of my hips as he thrusts his own hips upward to match it, giving us both more pleasure. My nails drag along the skin of his torso, warming a hiss from him. He suddenly stands up with me still wrapped around him and walks over to the couch in my studio. He lays us down on it and starts thrusting into me harder and faster. My nails dig into the skin of his back as I try to hold onto him. His hands on my hips, no doubt leave bruises, move to tuck under my arms and grab my shoulders. His body laying completely pressed against mine as he pounds into me. I'm desperately holding in my moans to not attract unwanted attention on us in here.

"Jungkook..." His name just falls from my lips in a breathy moan and he growls before locking our mouths in a hard kiss. Our lips are probably going to be bruised and swollen from the intensity and rough movements of the kiss. I whimper and suddenly I feel the high building up.

"Kook... I'm going to-" He kisses me again.

"Me too jagiya." We climax together, moaning each other's name as our lips never once part. He continues thrusting to ride out our highs before slowly to a stop and turns our bodies to cuddle on the couch. Our chest raise and fall at our heavy breathing as we come down from the high. I place a kiss on his jaw.

"I love you Jungkookie." He smiles at me and tightens his hold on me.

"I love you more than you'll ever know."

*Unknown POV*

You could hear the muffled sounds of heavy lovemaking from Min Yoonji's studio. A smirk appears on the person's face as a name is suddenly heard from the girl's mouth in a breathy moan.

"Jungkook..."

Bang PD-nim would love to hear how the two maknaes of Bangtan are fuxking each other in the girl's studio right now. I can't wait to ruin that girl's life and steal Jeon Jungkook for myself!