The Strangers

Her heart was beating fast. She was trying to match up each step she took with a beat, failing terribly.
"So how long are you here?" She broke through the silent air.
"Uh three weeks." He squinted up at the bright sky.
"Oh wow, that's a long time," She was surprised once again.
"I have to be back for work and I really just needed some time to rest," He breathed in deeply.
She wasn't sure if she should say something about his acting, or if she still wanted to keep the effect that they don't know each other, just strangers who crossed paths.
She felt him looking at her through the corner of her eye. He was smiling, so was she.
It was a warm day, even though they were wearing their fall coats, and their hands tingled from the breeze. It was bright and full of butterflies. They walked down the street of bird chirps and cars. They were laughing, she felt like skipping. She turned to face him with laughter on her face. Playfully shoving him and twirling around. They were strangers, yet felt like they met forever ago.
"I should probably headed back," she looked down, tossing her now empty cup into a trash they passed, and looked back at his eyes.
"Oh, yeah..." He quickly glanced around and back down to see her smile.
"Hey umm...I might get lost in this huge city," She laughed at his joke, she hasn't really traveled much but she knew her home town was small. "maybe if I got your number I could call you just in case." He was so questionable yet cheerful about it which made her laugh again.
"Yeah, let me add it to your phone," She couldn't stop looking at him.
He handed her his phone from his pocket and he opened up a new contact for her. When she held his phone she felt warm again. She was holding Cole Sprouses phone. Omg. Her fingers were cold and she was nervously shaking. She messed up a few times typing the digits but eventually got it right. She wrote her name at the top and handed his phone back.
He looked down, smiled, and looked back at her again.
"Alright, um, see you later I guess," She bit her lip and spun around, really feeling her heart beat now. Her fists were clenched and her smile was tight. When she got further she let out a little scream of excitement with a little hop to her step. I just met Cole Sprouse. Cole Sprouse has my number. Holy fuck what just happened. She kept thinking about everything and she wasn't even paying attention to the street around her. She just stared at the ground and kept walking straight.