Chapter 10 - Haku

Sooooo I'm back, I feel bad for not finishing this story even though I haven't watched naruto in forever but I will finish it for you to the best of my abilities, I apologise for it taking me so long
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Haku turned his head towards you, his head tilted slightly. You got a kunai and threw it at him, he dodged it but while he was focused on the kunai Sasuke kicked him successfully. You got behind him and kicked him again. He landed back by Zabuza.

"Thought you were faster huh? Now, what else were you wrong about?" Sasuke said smugly. 

You looked at Haku, never taking your eyes off him even when he's down, staring into the holes of the mask, the two voids of darkness stare back.

"You made a huge mistake insulting these ninja and calling them brats. That's a surefire way to bring out Sasuke's attitude, and he is the best young fighter of the Hidden Leaf. Y/N is an Akimoto, one of the best fighters ever to come from that clan, maybe one of the best to come from any clan in the Hidden Leaf. Sakura is our sharpest mind.  And last but not least, our number one knucklehead ninja is Naruto Uzumaki." Kakashi Sensei said.

Zabuza let out a laugh, "Haku, if we keep going like this we'll be the dead ones instead of them. Get on with it!"

Haku nodded, "Right!"

You could feel a rush of chakra off Haku, the holes in the mask never leaving your eyesight. You take a step back, getting into a defensive stance. "What? Why is the air so cold?" You mumble to yourself.

"I'm sorry it's come to this," Haku said, his voice void of any emotion. "Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice mirrors!" 

Mirrors of ice formed around Sasuke and you. Your eyes land on where Haku was but he had disappeared. 

"Mirrors? Why mirrors? What do they do?" You ask as you turn around to look closer at one.

"I'll start, I shall show you my true speed!" Haku said, revealing himself in a mirror. He brought up some senbon between his fingers, your eyes widen. he throws the senbon at both of you. The senbon skim past your right shoulder as you try and move out of the way. You look over at Sasuke and he had two sticking out of his arm.

"Sasuke! (Y/N)!" Kakahi sensei cried out.

'That was too close, need to focus more.' You scan the mirrors for Haku, but not finding him in any. The next thing you knew there were senbon needles coming from lots of different directions, you try and dodge go the best of your ability but get struck but a good few but Sasuke wasn't so lucky, his body was impaled by many needles. 'I have to do something and I have to do something now.' Your eyes start to itch and then burn, you close them and open them again, you awoke the first stage of the Shizengan. 'I still can't see him but I can control vines, so let's do that.' As you think that a vine comes shooting out of your stomach and curls around you protecting your body. 'This wasn't what I thought it would be but if it works it works.' You move your arms out and around and the vine follows it, you raise them up and then down, slamming the vine into one of the mirrors, not even a dent is left behind. 'Huh that didn't work, now what?' Before you can even move the vine back a voice speaks from behind you.

"So that's what you can do, first time using it, unfortunately, will also be your last." Haku says before more senbon pierce your skin and as you fall forward the vine retracting back into you, you hit the ground, you heard someone call out your name and then there's nothing.

----A small-time skip----

You awake slowly, feeling sluggish, in pain and downright gross. Your head was laying on something warm, and drops of, what you hoped was water, hitting your forehead. Cracking your eyes open you see pink, just a whole load of pink, but as your eyes adjust to the new light you realise its Sakura, you're laying in her lap.