Ill always be here for you

Bumblebee's POV
Im just helping Raf with his History project when I here loads of loud screams from Arcees room. So I say to Raf that I'm just gonna see what's happening and walk to Arcees door.

Arcees POV
Alright there's LOADS of energon just leaking out of my wrist and it's now coming out of my room I can hear footsteps coming through the door and I'm wondering who is it??

Bumblebee's POV
I walk towards the door and all I can hear are not screams of pain but quiet sobs. I knock on the door and say " Arcee?? "
She answers "What do you want Bumblebee???" In a slightly depressed voice I replied saying " I heard you crying and screaming in pain and also there is a huge puddle of energon on the floor are you doing self harm???"

Arcee's POV
"Are you doing self harm??" Thoughs words were running through my head like chronic! I can't just say YES but then I can't lie to bumblebee I love him 😌😭
I wanna just run up to him and strangle him in a humongous hug. I answer Bumblebee I want someone to talk to I miss Clif and I wanna try and get over it and I wanna tell you something

Bumblebee's POV
She wants to talk with me?? I'm definitely not the person to talk to for someone to be understood but I guess I'll try. I walk into Arcee's room and im shocked to see so much energon on the floor it's literally covered her bed sheets we stained blue from all the energon she lost she said "sorry about how bad this may look"

Arcee's POV
I can't believe Bumblebee hasn't gone insane yet 😕 I hope this stays the same. "Bee I miss cliffjumper and I keep thinking that I have to kill myself what should I do??" And Bumblebee said "Well first of all don't do sucide your a wonderful femme and I don't really need your death on my plate" and then I say
" Hey bee do you believe I'm in love and mating??" Bumblebee replied "yes" and then I say "Well I look up to you and ever since we first met my spark feels like it's about to pop out". And Bumblebee said "Wow see I've always looked up to you Arcee so strong ,fiesty and strong hearted do you want to mate??" "Yes I would love to I say so happy"

Bumblebee and Arcees POV
We hug and I cry in both arms